Secretor to MoMP Minister(745 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of MoMP Authority, Secretor is responsible for the functions related to providing historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records. maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
|Date Posted:||05 Feb 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PSU-1396-Secretor|
|Closing Date:||18 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
2. Tracking and coordinating all programs of H.E Minister.
3. Collecting documents and the results of all programs of H.E Minister.
4. Review current and future programs in order to ensure its implementation
5. Providing daily reports of programs for H.E Minister
6. Set up and coordinating of future programs and coordination with all department of MoMP.
7. Controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
8. Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
9. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
10. Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
11. Define procedures for record retention
12. Perform other related duties as required according laws and regulations.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
- Having specific skills in the related field.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- effective written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and local languages
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Management science or any other related field (Masters Preferred)
• 5 years of professional working experience with NGOs and Governmental Organizations
• Knowledge of Supply Management, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills
• knowledge of office administration
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 18/Feb/ 2018at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/ Secretor to MoMP Authority must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|General Manager at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Programme Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Project Clerk (SB2/3) at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||02 Aug 2018|
|Global Medical Service Management at Afghan Global Insurance||Kabul||01 Aug 2018|
|Executive director: Eshteghal-Zaiee – Karmo.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|SR. Procurement Specialist : Eshteghal-Zaiee.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Rabia Nawawaran||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|
|Economic Analyst to MoMP/ Cadastre Directorat.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Contract Management Expert to MoMP/ Cadastre .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Head of Technical & Coordination Unit at DACAAR||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|