Research Officer(1695 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
The Researcher will work closely with the governmental departments, Shoras and community leaders and will complete a research about the justice systems in Afghan formal and informal judiciary context.
|Date Posted:||05 Feb 2018||Reference:||ITL-003|
|Closing Date:||19 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Legal||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 6 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct research on an in-depth analysis of local social political structures for all target tribes community groups.
• Prepare base-line report contain of full analysis assessment of the current formal justice delivery system in Herat and Badghis provinces.
• Prepare reports of the implemented activities of the project on quarterly, semi-annual and yearly basis.
• Share the research findings with the formal and community representatives, traditional leaders, and local power structures.
• Obtain all the information regarding the legal systems in formal and informal contents.
• Develop the research design and methodology scheme using combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods
• Develop specific data collection tools including structured, semi-structured questionnaires, questionnaires guidelines as well observation checklists etc as needed
• Collect data systematically from the relevant departments, stakeholders and beneficiaries of these departments as well as relevant expert people
• Analyze the collected data and draw conclusions accordingly
• Write comprehensive reports of the findings and share the results of the research with CRDSA management for further consideration
• Excellent communication skills
• Good Knowledge of the Afghan constitution and other laws of Afghan government.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent English language (reading, writing, and speaking), Pashto is an advantage.
• University degree in law and social Science and or Sharia
• 3 years experiences of working in the same field with preferably with national and/or international NGOs.
Afghanistan - Badghis: Provincial Center (QALA-I-NOW)
Bachelors Degree, Legal
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English at the below mentioned email and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Legal and Policy Advisor at SGRP/MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Re-announced: Legal Expert (Design and Drafti.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Policy and Planning Advisor at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||19 Jul 2018|
|Technical Consultant For Legislation Departme.. at World Health Organizat..||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|Legal Analyst at IDLO||Kabul||19 Jul 2018|
|Legal Specialist at IDLO||Kabul||19 Jul 2018|
|Staff Attorney at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|