Procurement Manager(1657 Views)
About Huawei Technologies Afghanistan
A global telecommunication vendor providing Telecom service to Afghanistan Operators
Responsible for the Procurement of all services and local materials from external suppliers to provide the needed services within the Requirement.
1. Responsibility that the subcontracted services meet quality, time and total cost requirements.
2. Manage supplier qualification, supplier selection, contracting processes, performance evaluation and other routine management work
3. Delivery support based on project management plan
|Date Posted:||06 Feb 2018||Reference:||1|
|Closing Date:||06 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Procurement planning: market research, resource strategy & sourcing, category strategy & benchmark
2. Supplier management and development
3. Early involvement for pre-sales tender support
4. Project procurement:
(1) Early involvement for pre-sales tender support;
(2) Supplier qualification, selection and contract award according to Huawei procurement process;
(3) Contract administration: delivery and quality assurance, payment monitoring, contract modification, contract closeout or termination.
5. Owner for the best TCO from end to end;
6. Internal procurement process control, local process optimization
• Good knowledge of MEP and MEP market
• Good Knowledge of Project Management
• Self motivated and Competitive with strong interpersonal skills
• At least 5 years MEP delivery experience.
• At least 3 years procurement experience.
• Handle multiple projects simultaneously in past
• Proficient in English
• Can speak Chinese (Mandarin)
• CIPS (Certified Institute of Procurement and Supply)
• CISCM (Certified International Supply Chain Management)
• CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Certificate)
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Procurement
Wazir Akbar Khan 15th Street, Lane #5, House #375
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!