Technical Report Development Assistant(1022 Views)
About Hawk Vision
Hawk Vision ISO 2015 Certified Consultancy and Construction firm established in 2011 by a group of highly dedicated and experienced professionals with many years of expertise in working with the international donors, UN agencies, USAID and non-governmental organizations, the Afghan government, civil society and the private sector. Hawk Vision is a limited liability company (LLC) registered with the Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) under license number D-41796.
Technical Report Development Assistant responsible for ensuring that regular progress and final reports are prepared and submitted as required. She will be also a responsible person to prepare reports and act as a focal point of the Hawk Vision in different donor meetings.
|Date Posted:||06 Feb 2018||Reference:||HV-001/18(b)|
|Closing Date:||15 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing all types of periodic reports of Hawk Vision projects to Program Manager and then to the donor.
• Providing all types of necessary data for creating a complete and convincing report,
• Updating Program Manager on internal and external communications; maintain the
Corporate communications strategy which promotes the activities of Hawk Vision and increases awareness of what it does.
• Drafting regular activity reports, weekly reports, monthly reports as well as project end reports.
• Developing and coordinating regular highlights for internal and external distribution;
• Assisting all the departments in production of activity reports,
• Prepares and updates information material (Fact Sheets, brochures, success stories, data tables).
• Maintain and enhance Hawk Vision’s presence on social media, such as Hawk Vision Website and Facebook.
• Ensure that reporting and monitoring mechanisms and data management are in place and updated regularly as per the need of the Project,
• Prepare progress and final reports on achievements of outputs as well as progress towards outcomes and impacts;
• Write up project reports and stories and case studies with impact analysis.
• Ensure sound and timely monitoring and reporting on the activities, as required by the donor and partners.
• Support Technical Unit (TU) with timely and adequate information on sub-project proposals and other relevant materials for the meeting.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills are required,
• Knowledge about report development and proposal comprehension.
• Email writing skills.
• Strong communication skills required.
• Strong written and spoken English skills required.
• Ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and under a tight time schedule,
• Ability to work as a team member or independent worker,
• Ability to solve the problems arising during program implementation in the field,
• A University Degree, preferably in English Literature and political science, Business Administration, or other social field,
• At least four years of relevant work experience with national or international organizations,
• At least 3 years working experience as reporting assistant/officer,
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Literature
Interested candidates should submit their CV and a cover letter by email, the subject of the email must read Technical Report Development Assistant or the email application will not be considered.
Candidates should submit a covering letter which clearly sets out how they meet the required skills and competences, only shortlisted candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Hawk Vision does not discriminate in employment on the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in employment organization, or other non-merit factor.
|More jobs in this category|
|Social Safeguards Specialist at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||15 Dec 2018|