Admin Assistant(1419 Views)
About GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan
Who we are:
GEO-CHEM Middle East is a multinational fuel testing company which is operating in 37 countries of the globe. GEO-CHEM Middle East is registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), under License No. I – 11999. GEO-CHEM Middle East started its operations in Afghanistan in October 2012 through a contract with Afghanistan National Standard Authority (ANSA) of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to test fuel, lubrications and gas entering to Afghanistan for quality control. GEO-CHEM Middle East’s main office is located in Kabul while sites offices are established in the seven ports/borders in the compound of Afghanistan’s border custom houses.
The Head Quarter is located in Dubai City, United Arab Emirate (UAE).
The Admin Assistant works under overall guidance and supervision of the Senior Logistics/Liaison Officer. He will be responsible to ensure that assigned tasks are performed and operations are moving smoothly, in accordance with procedures and policies are implemented and followed strictly. The incumbent will provide effective support to Administration Department in goods and smooth running of daily activities.
|Date Posted:||06 Feb 2018||Reference:||1325-GCME-2018|
|Closing Date:||16 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to;
a) Procurement of Goods:
• To handle local procurements i.e small purchases for Office and Guest House
• To implement proper control and monitoring procedures for the purchasing and contracting processes; responsible for ensuring the transparency and competitiveness of GCME Afghanistan bids analysis, and bidding and tendering processes;
• To prepare and conduct Request for Quotations (RFQ’s), Purchase Requests, review purchase receipts, quotations,Quotations' evaluation and negotiations of all goods and services to ensure compliance with GCME Afghanistan procurement regulations;
• To provide recommendations on pricing, sourcing and specifications relating material, goods and services in order to improve project quality;
• To create and update a pricing list for most commonly used items of GCME Afghanistan;
• To check supporting documents and submit to Finance based on GCME-A financial policy for documentation
• To prepare a monthly procurement plan for Main Office, Site Offices and Guest House
b) Documentation and Advances Clearance:
• To ensure that bills/invoices submitted to Finance are according to GCME-A procurement policy
• To ensure that supporting documents are all attached
• To prepare summary sheets for invoices based procurement rules
• To ensure that financial policies are taken care in documentation
• To clarify advances on weekly basis with finance department
• To arrange proper filing system for administration
• To assist senior logistics officer in visa & work permit processing
• To perform any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
• At least 3 years’ relevant work experience
• Experience with International NGOs, International Companies, WB and UN Agencies or an international organization is preferable;
• Microsoft Office
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
How to apply:
Please send your CV before closing date 16 Feb 2018 with a cover letter in a single PDF or word file explaining how you meet the required competencies. Interested applicants should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the sealed envelope the title of the position) to: Human Resources Department, GEO-CHEM Middle East, 01st Street, Sherpur, Kabul Afghanistan.
Or email your applications to below email address indicating the position title (Admin Assistant) at subject line of your email before closing date.
For more detailed information about GEO-CHEM Middle East please visit our website www.geochem.af
NOTE: Kindly make sure to write the position title in the subject line of your emails, otherwise your CVs may not be considered for the further process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
We encourage you to apply immediately as we review resumes and conduct interviews on a daily basis.
|More jobs in this category|
|صفا کار at Afghan Hind||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Administrative Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Admin/HR Assistant at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Admin & Finance Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Cleaner at ACD||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Senior Administrative Specialist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Electrical Technician at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Stock Keeper at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Finance and Administrative Associate- Anti-Co.. at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||07 Mar 2018|
|Admin/HR Officer at GPI||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|Intern, Career Center at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Multi Cities||24 Feb 2018|
|Administration Coordinator at Afghanaid||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Administrative and Finance Officer at ASCEND Leadership Through Athletic||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|Cook at Aziz Group||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Administrative Assistant (MALE ONLY) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Ce..||Kabul||07 Mar 2018|
|Secretary, FSN-07 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at Jahan University||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|