Guest House Assistant(975 Views)
About GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan
Who we are
GEO-CHEM Middle East is a multinational fuel testing company which is operating in 37 countries of the globe. GEO-CHEM Middle East is registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), under License No. I – 11999. GEO-CHEM Middle East started its operations in Afghanistan in October 2012 through a contract with Afghanistan National Standard Authority (ANSA) of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to test fuel, lubrications and gas entering to Afghanistan for quality control. GEO-CHEM Middle East’s main office is located in Kabul while sites offices are established in the seven ports/borders in the compound of Afghanistan’s border custom houses.
The Head Quarter is located in Dubai City, United Arab Emirate (UAE).
The Guesthouse Assistant works under overall guidance and supervision of the Senior Logistics Officer where he will supervise the support staff of guest house such as cook, cleaners, guards, ensures hygiene, prepares support staff schedules at GH, generator and electricity functionality, control on equipment/goods moving outside of the Guest House and track record and events management at Guest House.
Duty station of teh incumbent is GCME-A Guest House.
|Date Posted:||06 Feb 2018||Reference:||1326-GCME-2018|
|Closing Date:||16 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to;
• To take advances & petty cash for guesthouse expense
• To liquidate advances with finance on weekly basis
• Decoration and Maintenance of Guest House
• Purchase of Food Items for Guest House (Large purchases by himself and delegating support staff for small purchases)
• Supervision of Cook, Guest House Cleaners and Guards
• Maintaining proper uniform of Guest House staff
• Prepare/arrange a menu list for three times meal in three different categories (VVIP, VIP, ordinary) in coordination with Mr. President for any invitation
• The hygiene should be seriously considered in all areas of the guesthouses
• Ensuring that Guest House supplies are adequate and daily routine tasks are smoothly running
• Support staff schedule maintaining and follow-up
• Supervise events in Guest House and making necessary arrangements
• Prepare a complete list of all the inventories, dishes, and any supporting item in the guesthouse;
• The lawn, followers and trees should be overseen not to be dry or dirty;
• To prepare greenery plan for Guest House
• Accommodation and arrangement of meetings in Guest House
• To do any other tasks assigned by supervisor/line manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
• At least 3 years’ relevant work experience
• Experience with International NGOs, International Companies, WB and UN Agencies or an international organization is preferable;
• Microsoft Office
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
How to apply:
Please send your CV before closing date 16 Feb 2018 with a cover letter in a single PDF or word file explaining how you meet the required competencies. Interested applicants should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the sealed envelope the title of the position) to: Human Resources Department, GEO-CHEM Middle East, 01st Street, Sherpur, Kabul Afghanistan.
Or email your applications to below email address indicating the position title (Guest Hosue Assistant) at subject line of your email before closing date.
For more detailed information about GEO-CHEM Middle East please visit our website www.geochem.af
NOTE: Kindly make sure to write the position title in the subject line of your emails, otherwise your CVs may not be considered for the further process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
We encourage you to apply immediately as we review resumes and conduct interviews on a daily basis.
|More jobs in this category|
|Cleaner at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|عضواداری آمریت امنیت at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|صفا کار at Afghan Hind||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Administrative Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Admin/HR Assistant at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Admin & Finance Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Cleaner at ACD||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Senior Administrative Specialist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Electrical Technician at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Stock Keeper at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Finance and Administrative Associate- Anti-Co.. at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||07 Mar 2018|
|Admin/HR Officer at GPI||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|Intern, Career Center at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Multi Cities||24 Feb 2018|
|Administration Coordinator at Afghanaid||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Administrative and Finance Officer at ASCEND Leadership Through Athletic||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|Cook at Aziz Group||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Administrative Assistant (MALE ONLY) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Ce..||Kabul||07 Mar 2018|
|Secretary, FSN-07 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at Jahan University||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|