Branch Manager(1121 Views)
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution
Mutahid (meaning United in local language) Development Finance Institution (MUTAHID) was established on April 1, 2011 and initially three MFIs namely Microfinance Agency for Development and Rehabilitation of Afghan Communities (MADRAC), Parwaz Microfinance Institution (PARWAZ) and Mofad Microfinance Company (MOFAD) were consolidated. Later on, three additional MFIs namely Women for Women International Microfinance Afghanistan (WWI), Ariana Financial Services (AFS) and ChildFund Afghanistan Microfinance Limited (CFA MF) consolidated into MUTAHID.
The creation of MUTAHID was an opportunity to combine the best components of these consolidating institutions and to preserve the significant investments made over the last few years, to create one larger, stronger and sustainable, best practice MFI based on the core principles of ethics, ideas and hard work while incorporating the lessons learned from the past.
Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) is supporting MUTAHID directly by providing direction, capacity building and financial resources and while a division of MISFA is run as a separate autonomous operating entity. The management of MUTAHID is ensuring the orderly and judicial transfer of good clients, quality staff and assets of the consolidating institutions.
Branch Manager is responsible for overall activities of the branch at the provincial level and he/she will work under direct supervision of Zonal Manager and Head of Operation
|Date Posted:||07 Feb 2018||Reference:||VA 0319|
|Closing Date:||21 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand Islamic Lending/Conventional
• Understand management Skills
• Formulate the monthly/ quarterly financing plan of the Area Office.
• Cross check loan appraisal with related documents and ensure its correctness
• Supervise Islamic Loan Officers IFSO& conventional loan officers on daily activities.
• Verify clients loan, clients guarantor, business and residence
• Review loan appraisal of clients after verification of related documents
• Assess the performance of Islamic Loan Officers and conventional Loan Officers provide him requisite guidance to build his capacity
• Find new Islamic & Conventional loan borrowers
• Identify the training needs of all Loan officers
• Target achievements
• Late follow up
• Any other tasks assigned by line manager
• Islamic and Conventional Lending Knowledge
• Management Skills, Detail Analytical Planning
• Problem resolution & Monitoring Skills
• Communicating Skills, Marketing Skills
• Presentation and writing skills in English, Dari and Pashtu report writing
• Ability to work independently
• Good Customer Relationship Management
BA degree with 4 year lending + Management experience
MS Office, Islamic Banking Operation, Management, Marketing
Knowledge: Microfinance Operations
Afghanistan - Balkh
The application package, only acceptable in English or Dari languages, should, comprise of your latest up-to-date resume and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position, indicating your earliest joining date, if selected.
Interested candidates should submit their application package only via email with the subject “Mutahid OA0319” . Due to the expectation of a large number of applications only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|