Murabaha Loan Officer(1274 Views)
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution
Mutahid (meaning United in local language) Development Finance Institution (MUTAHID) was established on April 1, 2011 and initially three MFIs namely Microfinance Agency for Development and Rehabilitation of Afghan Communities (MADRAC), Parwaz Microfinance Institution (PARWAZ) and Mofad Microfinance Company (MOFAD) were consolidated. Later on, three additional MFIs namely Women for Women International Microfinance Afghanistan (WWI), Ariana Financial Services (AFS) and ChildFund Afghanistan Microfinance Limited (CFA MF) consolidated into MUTAHID.
The creation of MUTAHID was an opportunity to combine the best components of these consolidating institutions and to preserve the significant investments made over the last few years, to create one larger, stronger and sustainable, best practice MFI based on the core principles of ethics, ideas and hard work while incorporating the lessons learned from the past.
Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) is supporting MUTAHID directly by providing direction, capacity building and financial resources and while a division of MISFA is run as a separate autonomous operating entity. The management of MUTAHID is ensuring the orderly and judicial transfer of good clients, quality staff and assets of the consolidating institutions.
The ILO is responsible for persuading, motivating, bringing and disbursing finance to the best clients aligned with Mutahid policy.
|Date Posted:||07 Feb 2018||Reference:||VA 0320|
|Closing Date:||21 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plan, Survey & Follow-up:
• Survey clients for loan disbursement, explaining policies and procedures to the clients.
• Complete group Formation as per Target.
• Refer clients to Customer Services Officer to get Comprehensive Financial Service Form (CFSF) filled for each client.
• Perform physical verification of client’s residence, business location, guarantors.
• Visit the client with TL, Branch/ Deputy Branch manager, internal audit (if applicable) in order to get the client approved for loan disbursement.
• Appraise and forward the CFSF / documents to the Team Leader with due recommendation.
• Prepare related documents as per the credit policy in presence of the loan group members.
• Submit the CFSF along with related documents to the Team Leader in due course.
• Follow-up the monthly repayments of client and overdue clients.
• Take necessary motivational initiative and conduct activities to increase the number of clients.
• Attend monthly staff meeting.
• Hand over all clients to Team Leader/IFSO at the time of transfer/ resignation/ termination.
2. Target Goals and Results:
• Select 250-350 clients per set criteria in his/her given area.
• Manage 75-100 collection groups as per set rules.
• Conduct at least 10 client interviews per day for installment depositing and client enterprise checking.
• Select monthly minimum of 20 clients for visiting proposed clients’ homes and businesses.
• Perform any other task assigned by the IFSM;
• Comply with all the policies and procedures of Mutahid.
Monitoring Problem solving Attention to detail
Organizing Planning Mathematics
Communicating clearly/concisely Time management Instructing
Motivating Written/oral Dari Prioritizing tasks
: Minimum Grade 12 diploma, Bachelor degree preferred, familiarity with local and English languages.
Knowledge: Islamic Microfinance Operations
Afghanistan - Herat
AF AF 12
The application package, only acceptable in English or Dari languages, should, comprise of your latest up-to-date resume and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position, indicating your earliest joining date, if selected.
Interested candidates should submit their application package only via email with the subject “Mutahid OA0320” Due to the expectation of a large number of applications only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Chief Islamic Banking Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||05 Oct 2018|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|