Program Assistant for MoMP/Chief of Staff(1154 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Line Manager, Program Assistant is responsible for the all Functions related to provide the office activities and administrative staff with support (e.g. filing, emailing and data entry) with other departments as needed to accomplish tasks and responsibilities.
|Date Posted:||07 Feb 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PSU/Program Assistant|
|Closing Date:||16 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on the job description.
2. Provide the office activities and administrative staff with support (e.g. filing, emailing and data entry)
3. Relay client concerns to the appropriate senior staff
4. Review and submit documents to senior members and other interested department
5. Meet with clients to discuss concerns or questions, then relay those issues to the appropriate staff member
6. Maintain client files and add new information as it becomes available
7. Maintain our inventory of office and other activities
8. Update computer and hard copy file systems on a weekly basis
9. Coordinates logistics for the department’s in-office meetings and community events including scheduling, venue arrangements, set-up, equipment needs, refreshments, materials, invitation.
10. Assists in preparing meeting materials for committee and Board meetings.
11. Attends meetings for the Program Committee of the Foundation and writes official meeting minutes.
12. Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
13. Works with other departments as needed to accomplish tasks and responsibilities.
14. Any other task as requested by direct supervisor according to laws and regulations.
• Knowledge and experience with office telephone and electronic mail protocol.
• Excellent skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, working with databases and internet research
• Bachelor degree with 2 years relevant experience or Baccalaureate degree with 4 years relevant experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
High School, Programme
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 16/Feb/ 2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/Program Assistant must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Main Building, MoMP, at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|DCOP - IMPLEMENTATION at DAI||Kabul||16 Dec 2018|
|Project Support Specialist at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||24 Dec 2018|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitation and Dev..||Herat||20 Dec 2018|
|Project Coordinator at Afghanaid||Daikondi||30 Dec 2018|
|Gender & ESS Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kandahar||18 Dec 2018|
|Gender & ESS Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Khost||18 Dec 2018|
|Gender & ESS Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kabul||18 Dec 2018|
|DRR & Resilience Advisor to ANDMA at Afghanaid||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Program Assistant, Curriculum Reform at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||16 Dec 2018|
|Senior Reporting Specialist at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Jawzjan||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Balkh||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kunduz||17 Dec 2018|