About Aziz Group
|Date Posted:||07 Feb 2018||Reference:||KBL-RACC003|
|Closing Date:||28 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work under RACC management.
2. Must have knowledge in cooking Afghani foods.
3. Must have cook clean and healthy foods.
4. Setting up, cleaning, and organizing dining room.
5. Preparing ingredients for employees washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
6. Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for employees
7. Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
8. Handling multiple food orders at one time
9. Taking orders from guests and provide best clean services to them.
10. Storing all food properly
11. To prepare meal on official and non-official days for the related office staff
12. To distribute the meal on time and in a proper and organized manner
13. Have the ability to prepare meal for people more than normal numbers
14. To keep the kitchen and kitchen utensils always washed and cleaned
15. To change the meal type on daily basis especially during the summer when different kinds of vegetables are available
16. Develop good co-operation with RACC units
17. To do any other duties assigned by the supervisor
1. Able to work in a fast-paced environment
2. Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
3. Physical endurance to stand for entire shift
4. Self-motivated and self-directed
5. Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
6. Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders
7. High school degree or equivalent
8. Previous experience as a cook, or relevant work experience
9. Able to work early mornings and weekends
10. able to bend, move, and lift up to 25 pounds or more
11. Physically able to stand and move during the length of work.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their CV with a cover letter to the below mentioned email no later than 20-Feb-2018. Please include the name of position & Vacancy No. in the subject line as (Cook-KBL-RACC003). No other documents are needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Administrative/Logistics & Bookkeeping Assist.. at Catalyzing Afghan Agri..||Nangarhar||25 Jul 2018|
|Guard / گارد at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Admin Logistic Assistant at MAIL/CPO/OFWMP||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|CEO Admin Assistant at AFTEL||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|نظارت کننده at Da Afghanistan Bank||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|HR Manager at APEC||Kabul||16 Aug 2018|
|Sales Admin (Female Only) at ALEF Technology||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Exchangerzone||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|Business Support Assistant at United Nations World Food Programme||Herat||23 Jul 2018|
|Cook - آشپز at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|transiator at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||03 Sep 2018|
|Project Assistant (دستیار مدیر پر.. at Dynamic Rigid||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Admin Officer at Jubaili Bros||Kabul||20 Jul 2018|
|اشپز at شفاخانه معالجوی دندان سینا افغان ..||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|صفا کار at شفاخانه معالجوی دندان سینا افغ..||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|