About Aziz Group
|Date Posted:||07 Feb 2018||Reference:||KBL-RACC003|
|Closing Date:||28 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work under RACC management.
2. Must have knowledge in cooking Afghani foods.
3. Must have cook clean and healthy foods.
4. Setting up, cleaning, and organizing dining room.
5. Preparing ingredients for employees washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
6. Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for employees
7. Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
8. Handling multiple food orders at one time
9. Taking orders from guests and provide best clean services to them.
10. Storing all food properly
11. To prepare meal on official and non-official days for the related office staff
12. To distribute the meal on time and in a proper and organized manner
13. Have the ability to prepare meal for people more than normal numbers
14. To keep the kitchen and kitchen utensils always washed and cleaned
15. To change the meal type on daily basis especially during the summer when different kinds of vegetables are available
16. Develop good co-operation with RACC units
17. To do any other duties assigned by the supervisor
1. Able to work in a fast-paced environment
2. Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
3. Physical endurance to stand for entire shift
4. Self-motivated and self-directed
5. Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
6. Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders
7. High school degree or equivalent
8. Previous experience as a cook, or relevant work experience
9. Able to work early mornings and weekends
10. able to bend, move, and lift up to 25 pounds or more
11. Physically able to stand and move during the length of work.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Qualified candidates are encouraging to send their CV with a cover letter to the below mentioned email no later than 20-Feb-2018. Please include the name of position & Vacancy No. in the subject line as (Cook-KBL-RACC003). No other documents are needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|صفا کار at Afghan Hind||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Administrative Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Admin/HR Assistant at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Admin & Finance Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Cleaner at ACD||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Senior Administrative Specialist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Electrical Technician at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Stock Keeper at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Finance and Administrative Associate- Anti-Co.. at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||07 Mar 2018|
|Admin/HR Officer at GPI||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|Intern, Career Center at FHI 360 - USWDP Project||Multi Cities||24 Feb 2018|
|Administration Coordinator at Afghanaid||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Administrative and Finance Officer at ASCEND Leadership Through Athletic||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|Administrative Assistant (MALE ONLY) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Ce..||Kabul||07 Mar 2018|
|Secretary, FSN-07 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Receptionist at Jahan University||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|