Loan Officer(1001 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First Microfinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer and Corporate Banking. At the same time the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over a 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
Recruiting new clients; assessing customer needs, introducing different types of loans.
|Date Posted:||10 Feb 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0013-2018|
|Closing Date:||22 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Recruiting new clients; assessing customer needs, introducing different types of loans.
2. Explaining the loan process to potential clients and verifying clients’ eligibility for a loan.
3. Going and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process.
4. Interviewing applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
5. Carrying out risk assessment by collecting detailed information on each client through meetings and field visits (home, business, suppliers, customers, guarantors, community) and loan appraisal (financial analysis, repayment capacity, tenure, collateral, etc).
6. Updating the required data in the Bank's Loan Management System.
7. PreparingLoan Appraisal Report for Loan Committee meeting; collecting and/or filling documents for guarantees.
8. Presents the loan at the loan committee meeting and informs the client of the loan committee’s decision.
9. Checking the proper use of the funds disbursed.
10. Loan monitoring including periodic site visits and ensuring timely repayments.
11. Going the “extra mile” to build relationships, and customer loyalty.
12. Operating in compliance with relevant/prevailing FMFB policies/procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
Given the nature of the business you will be a graduate and probably be in the 25 to 35 years age bracket. A degree in business administration is desirable, but not mandatory. In order to succeed in this role you require a strong background in service industry coupled with experience of dealing with business owners. You will have a successful track record in a frontline role, ideally in banking but experience in another commercially driven environment will certainly be considered. The position requires you to be highly customer-driven, responsive, and enthusiastic with the ability to work cooperatively with a broad spectrum of people both inside and outside the Bank. Strong communication skills are essential.
In addition to a challenging job, development and the opportunity to work for a bank with an exceptional reputation in the market, you will have a supportive management team who believe in promoting autonomy across the workforce. In addition, we also recognize the importance of tangible rewards. On top of a competitive base salary, you will receive:
• Monthly bonus on achievement of targets
• Comprehensive on-the-job training.
• Vacation and Paid Time Off
• Ongoing development and further opportunities to advance your career within FMFB-A
Afghanistan - Bamian: YAKAWULANG
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 22rd February 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|