Admin, HR & Logistics Officer(1065 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Islamic Republic of
Afghanistan has received Project Preparatory Grant/Fund from the World Bank for execution of Digital CASA Afghanistan Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds to hire a qualified Individual Consultant/officer to work as Admin, HR and Logistics Officer to carry out relevant tasks of the mentioned project.
This Consultancy Support will be provided to MCIT at Kabul, under the Project Fund of Digital CASA Afghanistan Project.
The aim of the Digital CASA Afghanistan Project is: (i) to expand and strengthen the Regional and National level broadband connectivity based on Optical Fiber Networks; (ii) to boost up digital society and economy through e-Governance initiatives and (iii) to prepare an enabling environment and Regulation for the growth of ICT Sector in Afghanistan. The project will do so by: (a) expansion and strengthening of broadband connectivity in Central Asia and South Asia Region; (b) expansion and strengthening of national broadband connectivity in Afghanistan; (c) Commissioning of a Network called “Govnet” to connect most of the Government Offices at Central and Provincial Government levels; (d) Automation of citizen-centric services through e-Governance initiatives; (e) Automation of e-Governance mechanisms and strengthening of e-Delivery Platforms; (f) framing up of Regulations, Policies, Strategies and Policies for growth of ICT Sector. To contribute towards achievement of some of the above mentioned objectives of Digital CASA Afghanistan Project, MCIT has decided to avail the consultancy services of an Individual Consultant/officer to work as Admin, HR and Logistics Officer.
The main duty of this consultant/officer is to carry out administrative tasks of the office, maintenance, logistics, as well HR related issues of the Digital CASA Afghanistan Project of MCIT. The consultant/officer will work under the guidance of the Project Team Leader (PTL) and coordinate with other staff in all other departments of the Ministry of Communications & IT, ATRA and Afghan Telecom.
|Date Posted:||11 Feb 2018||Reference:||MCIT/Digital CASA/PPF/IC-11|
|Closing Date:||20 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of frameworks, policies and procedures across the full range of administrative functions and services of Digital CASA Project;
• Extracting, inputting, copying and filing data for various sources of the project in consultation/coordination with the Experts/Specialists. Maintenance of files in Administrative Unit;
• Take care of all the administrative tasks for the Project Offices, under the guidance of the Project Director. Full compliance of administrative activities with government and World Bank regulations, policies and strategies.
• Coordinate with the Administration and other Directorates of MCIT for getting required administrative support for the Project Offices.
• Administrative support to conferences, workshops, trainings and travels. Take care of day to day assigned activities.
• Assist in arrangement of the different project meetings and record the minutes of all the Meetings as organized for Project Implementation.
• Maintain close coordination with HR Directorate of the ministry and assist the project in recruitment of the project staff and carry out HR related tasks of the project.
• Carry out logistics related tasks of the Project. Receipt of shipments, customs clearance arrangements, preparation of documents arrangements for shipments. Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions, drafting correspondence related to shipments/customs clearance etc.
• Any other task assigned by the management.
Fluency in English and national languages (Pashto and Dari) and good reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
• Experience in using word processing and other computer applications.
• Good writing skills; high standards of accuracy, consistency and faithfulness to the spirit, style and nuances of the original text; good grasp of the subject matter; ability to use all sources of reference, consultation and information relevant to the task at hand; ability to maintain an adequate speed and volume of output, taking into account the difficulty of the text and the specified deadline.
• Ability to establish priorities and plan, coordinate and monitor own work.
• Readiness to independently pursue training to acquire the ability to perform at higher levels of difficulty and complexity.
• Good coordination skills to coordinate with others working on similar documents in order to ensure consistency of terminology and style; demonstrated ability to gain the support and cooperation of others in a team endeavor, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HRM or public Administration;
• With master’s degree 3 years of experience and with bachelor’s degree 5 years experience in the relevant function, preferably with a governmental or international organization;
• Experience with World Bank funded project is given consideration and preferable;
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested Afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a non-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Expressions of interest must be submitted by 23rd of November 2017;
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and Information Technology.
PLEASE MENTION POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|SME Operation Officer/BDSP at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kabul||18 Dec 2018|
|Re - ( معاونیت مالی واداری .. at DABS||Helmand||14 Dec 2019|
|Senior Business Development Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Khost||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kandahar||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Nangarhar||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Herat||17 Dec 2018|
|Afghan Professional Manager at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|Business Development & Marketing Manager at Safi Engineering Services||Kabul||29 Dec 2018|