IT Trainer(567 Views)
About Yasna Development and Support Organization
English Language and Computer Learning Centers (ELCLCs) is a U.S Embassy funded project, implemented by Yasna Development and Support Organization (YDSO). Its mission is to develop English Language and Computer skills of Afghan Universities' students and faculty members in order to enable them use international academic resources in their academic activities and/or pursuit higher studies at international universities.
ELCLCs operate in nine Afghan universities, namely Kabul University, Kabul Polytechnic University, Bamyan University, Balkh University, Balkh Faculty of Education, Herat University, Herat Faculty of Education, Kandahar University, and Nangarhar University and as well as provide ICDL trainings to the staff of Ministry of higher Education (MoHE).
IT Trainer design and deliver training programs in ICDL (International Computer Driving License). IT Trainer is also responsible for the application of learning technologies (Virtual Labs, enterprise content management tools, Social networking and E-assessments) to transfer skills in IT subjects
|Date Posted:||11 Feb 2018||Reference:||ELCLC/2018/73|
|Closing Date:||23 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, prepare and deliver ICDL lessons to the university students and faculty members
• Develop and execute effective daily lesson plans
• Prepare draft course materials (pre/post, placement tests, handouts, manuals, and exercises).
• Conducting students’ performance assessments
• Upkeep and maintain the learning resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate
• Checking and assessing students' work and providing feedback to students
• Maintain students’ record/filling
• Implement course materials in accordance with the set timeframe and the needs of students
• Provide class reports regularly
• Keeping personal IT and ICDL skills up to date
• Participate in Professional Development workshops and training programs
• Conduct regular communication with IT Program Manager and provide updates about the program progress and problems.
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor
• Candidate must have Bachelor of BIT, BCS, BCA or Bachelor in the relevant field
• Teaching experience in ICDL programs or MS Office package is an asset.
• ICDL certified candidates will be given priority. By issuing contract, Candidate must be able to become ICDL certified within three months otherwise his/her contract will be terminated
• Excellent Verbal and written English skills, Fluent in Dari/Pashto
Afghanistan - Kandahar: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KANDAHAR)
Please email a cover letter concisely stating all your qualifications and experience along with your CV clearly indicating your qualifications and experiences pertaining to the position. Specify the position you are applying for and the names and contact information of 3 references and email to the mentioned email address.
Note: Please mention the Reference number and name of the position in your cover letter and e-mail subject line; otherwise the application will not be accepted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Project Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Mar 2018|
|IT Assistant for MoMP/ IT Directorate at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum ..||Kabul||05 Mar 2018|
|Software Developer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Network Security Engineer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Database Administrator at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Data Analyst at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Specialist (PMIS) at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|IT/Help Desk Assistant at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|ICT Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|IT Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Mar 2018|
|IT Specialist at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Project||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|IT Assistant at KaPUL Group Of Companies||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|Technical Officer (Education and Technology) at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Information management Officer (Data Manageme.. at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Java Developer at Yama Ramin Media Production||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|