Juice Plant Manager(804 Views)
About Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company
The Plant Manager is responsible for general supervision of all phases of plant operations including: production, quality control, maintenance, receiving, and shipping. Responsibilities also include recruiting, hiring and training personnel and facility/physical plant up-keep and capital improvements. In addition the Plant Manager will be responsible for annual budget planning and execution. They will work closely with the production team to increase productivity and profitability within the manufacturing operation of Boustan. This person must be trained and have at least 7 years of experience including best practices in both managerial and production platforms.
Duration of Employment: 7 Year
Line of Reporting: The Plant Manager will work under the direct supervision of the VP of Production for Juice and Dry Fruit division
|Date Posted:||12 Feb 2018||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||28 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility.
• Work closely with quality personnel to review product consistency while monitoring scrap rates to determine trends and areas of improvement.
• Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to insure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
• Coordinate the hiring and training of all manufacturing personnel.
• Monitor operation expenses and research ways to reduce costs while maintaining product quality.
• Maintain Inventory levels and control flow of product.
• Maintain and support a superior safety and housekeeping program, including all timely communication initiatives.
• Develop and execute the plant manufacturing budgets.
• Analyze workforce requirements.
• Conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching and guidance to all operations employees.
• Encourage and promote operating in a continuous improvement environment.
• Remove production constraints; allocate human and equipment resources and direct production employees to attain all established goals.
• Remove waste and constraints from the production process to improve efficiencies and enhance productivity.
• Communicate with research and development as well as product management personnel to develop new product strategies.
• Work with purchasing manager to develop and improve supplier relationships.
• Create purchase orders for Purchasing Manager to place orders.
• Coordinate the relationship with our union workforce force and negotiate union contracts as needed.
• Maintain security system and access readers.
• Proven work experience as a plant manager
• Proven managerial experience
• Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
• Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
• Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
• Computer literacy
• Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
• Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
• BS degree in Business Management or related field
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CV to below address.
email@example.com و firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|General Manager at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Programme Officer at UN-Habitat||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Project Clerk (SB2/3) at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||02 Aug 2018|
|Global Medical Service Management at Afghan Global Insurance||Kabul||01 Aug 2018|
|Executive director: Eshteghal-Zaiee – Karmo.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|SR. Procurement Specialist : Eshteghal-Zaiee.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Rabia Nawawaran||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|
|Economic Analyst to MoMP/ Cadastre Directorat.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Contract Management Expert to MoMP/ Cadastre .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Head of Technical & Coordination Unit at DACAAR||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|