HR Officer(627 Views)
About MPW-NRAP inc
The Government of Afghanistan has received a grant from the World Bank toward the cost of the proposed Afghanistan Rural Access Project (ARAP) under National Rural Access Program (NRAP). NRAP is a priority program of Government of Afghanistan. Ministry of Public Works (MPW) is the implementing agency for secondary roads under the proposed project.
The proposed project will provide access to rural communities throughout the country and will quickly restore economic activities though employment generation and access to markets, business opportunities and access to other social services. The Project comprises of different activities e.g. Improvement of rural secondary roads, construction of bridges, rural roads maintenance and institutional strengthening.
ARAP aims to enhance human security and promote equitable economic growth by ensuring year round access to basic services and facilities in rural Afghanistan by promoting local productive capacity, through a private sector led development of physical rural access infrastructure and employment creation for the poor. In doing so ARAP seeks to rehabilitate, reconstruct and maintain essential rural access infrastructure using appropriate labor based approaches thereby creating short term employment opportunities for the rural poor, nation-wide.
The National Rural Access program has been being substantially supported by International Development Association IDA, Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) through the WB in Afghanistan and several other contributing donors.
The Afghanistan Rural Access Project (ARAP) is follow-on project to the series of Bank’s supports made in the last ten years to the government through National Rural Access program. The collective estimated cost of the project is US$ 332 million contributed by both IDA US$125 million and ARTF US$ 207 million.
The HR Officer works under the overall guidance and supervision of the Sr. HR Specialist. He/she is responsible to effectively and proactively manage the HR support services for the portfolio of ARAP/MPW program.
|Date Posted:||12 Feb 2018||Reference:||09|
|Closing Date:||27 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide oversight and timely accomplishment of HR-related matters concerning recruitment and selection, travel, administration, and discipline procedures and separation of project personnel
• In coordination with the Sr. HR Specialist, provide administration of transparent and competitive recruitment and selection processes including drafting of terms of references (TORs), job classification, Vacancy Announcement (VA) advertisements, applicant screening, matrix preparation, scheduling interviews and drafting interview minutes, relevant committee preparation and submission (Head of PIU), check-up and other related administrative concerns
• Provide advice to the Sr. HR Specialist on the individual status of recruitment cases, vacancy administration, staffing table management (HR MIS), and other relevant HR matters and issues
• Prepare contracts and amendments in HR MIS for local project personnel
• Prepare and submit time sheets on a monthly basis
• Maintain and update on a regular basis the project staffing table (HR MIS).
• Maintain and regularly update leave and attendance records of project personnel
• Ensure a properly working filing system of local personnel with respect to relevant documents, contracts; follow through with a properly working archive system as required
• Assist in knowledge sharing and capacity building of HR Assistant and Clerk and Trainees
• In coordination with the ARAP/MPW Sr. HR Specialist, provide updates on HR process workflows, turn-around times, and compliance to rules and regulations for project audit purposes
• Maintain and update the HRMIS
• Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Excellent working knowledge of English, both written and verbal. Fluent, both written and verbally, in Dari/Pashto.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office application (Word, Excel), email/internet.
- Be able to exercise good judgment and be able to maintain confidentiality and conduct duties with integrity.
- Has good interpersonal skills and makes sound and reasoned judgments.
- Be willing and able to meet tight deadlines and work long hours when required.
- Is a self-starter, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Social Science; Law & Political Sciences or relevant field is required
• Relevant professional HR certificates considered an asset.
b. Work Experience
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience gained with the UN, WB or any of its agencies, partners or GOV agency is desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address:. Application without subject of job title (HR Officer) and vacancy No will not have concerned, only short listed candidates will call for test and interview. Only those applicants who meet the minimum criteria should apply the language of interview should be in Dari, Pashto, and English.
4th floor, NRAP Building, Behind MPW old Macroryan, Kabul Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|HR Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Human Resources / Administration Officer at Médecins Sans Frontières (..||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|HR/Capacity Development Specialis at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Human Resources Assistant at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Senior Human Resources Specialist at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Human Resources Officer at National Procurement Authority||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Human Resources SME at MOIA||Kabul||03 Mar 2018|
|Interview and Counseling Officer (Male) at NSDP/NATEJA||Bamian||26 Feb 2018|
|Human Resources Assistant (Multiple Vacancie.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Mar 2018|
|Director of Human Resources at DABS||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|Human Resources Manager at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||23 Feb 2018|
|Senior Technical Capacity building Advisor to.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|HR Clerk at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|Senior HR Advisor at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|