HR Clerk(1186 Views)
About MPW-NRAP inc
The Government of Afghanistan has received a grant from the World Bank toward the cost of the proposed Afghanistan Rural Access Project (ARAP) under National Rural Access Program (NRAP). NRAP is a priority program of Government of Afghanistan. Ministry of Public Works (MPW) is the implementing agency for secondary roads under the proposed project.
The proposed project will provide access to rural communities throughout the country and will quickly restore economic activities though employment generation and access to markets, business opportunities and access to other social services. The Project comprises of different activities e.g. Improvement of rural secondary roads, construction of bridges, rural roads maintenance and institutional strengthening.
ARAP aims to enhance human security and promote equitable economic growth by ensuring year round access to basic services and facilities in rural Afghanistan by promoting local productive capacity, through a private sector led development of physical rural access infrastructure and employment creation for the poor. In doing so ARAP seeks to rehabilitate, reconstruct and maintain essential rural access infrastructure using appropriate labor based approaches thereby creating short term employment opportunities for the rural poor, nation-wide.
The National Rural Access program has been being substantially supported by International Development Association IDA, Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) through the WB in Afghanistan and several other contributing donors.
The Afghanistan Rural Access Project (ARAP) is follow-on project to the series of Bank’s supports made in the last ten years to the government through National Rural Access program. The collective estimated cost of the project is US$ 332 million contributed by both IDA US$125 million and ARTF US$ 207 million.
The main task of seconded or contracted staff is to be well involved in NRAP activities and under supervision of program consultant enhance his/ her capacity. Moreover the staff will be responsible to accomplish duties defined herewith.
With the light of the matter the position will require the below duties to be assigned on candidate:
|Date Posted:||12 Feb 2018||Reference:||10|
|Closing Date:||27 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the HR Team in the recruitment and administration of NRAP national employees, including ensuring up-to-date and complete employee file management.
- Provide assistance to new incumbents in obtaining and receiving security clearances and ID cards.
- Assist the HR Team in the recruitment process of national staff, for example receiving applications, organization of interviews.
- Ensure registration and dispatch of mail/communication through messaging system and maintain a record of all incoming and outgoing mails and official documents for the HR Unit.
- Perform other office and/or administrative duties as requested by the PIU Administration.
- Do all paper works
- The other task with are given by supervisor
- Good working knowledge of English, both written and verbal. Fluent, both written and verbally, in Dari/Pashto.
- Fair working knowledge of MS Office application (Word, Excel), email/internet.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and conduct duties with integrity.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Be willing and able to meet deadlines and work long hours when required.
- Is a self-starter, takes initiative and strives to meet deadlines.
- Be able to work and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
High school Diploma required, relevant.
b. Work Experience
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in human resources and administration.
- At least 2 years’ experience with NGOs, UN Agencies or an international organization is desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, General
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address:. Application without subject of job title (HR Clerk) and vacancy No will not have concerned, only short listed candidates will call for test and interview. Only those applicants who meet the minimum criteria should apply the language of interview should be in Dari, Pashto, and English.
4th floor, NRAP Building, Behind MPW old Macroryan, Kabul Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin and Human Resources (HR) Officer at MSI-ARTF||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Human Resource Technical Assistant at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Ref..||Kabul||03 May 2018|
|Admin and HR Officer at Afghanaid||Ghowr||28 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|