Senior Technical Capacity building Advisor to MoMP(1272 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The Senior Technical Capacity Building Advisor is accountable for the provision of high level HR advice, generalist support and coaching to the designated Directors/managers and employees across the ministry. The Senior Advisor will also undertake HR projects and contribute to development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, programmes and practices.
|Date Posted:||13 Feb 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PSU-Senior Technical Capacity building Advisor|
|Closing Date:||26 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of frameworks, policies and procedures across the full range of human resources functions and services;
2. Contribute to the development of initiatives and improvements to current practices that will foster an environment and culture that places a premium on staff development and enables staff to be motivated and supported to perform to their maximum potential;
3. Provide advice to ensure that Human Resources Directorate training programs, procedures and practices are effective, accountable and of high quality;
4. Prepare, implement and advise Human Resources Directorate and training needs assessments and capacity development of national and provincial staff;
5. Coordinate current Tashkeel proposal amended continuously according revised strategy and objectives;
6. Support Human Resources Directorate in the recruitment process, providing coaching where necessary and being a member of the interview panel for roles when required;
7. Provide coaching, advice and support to directors/managers on performance planning and review and professional development processes (includes assistance with setting SMART objectives, preparing annual plans, giving feedback to staff, etc);
8. Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions;
9. Contribute to the development and implementation of the ministry health and safety policies, procedures and plans;
10. Assist in the establishment and maintenance of personnel administration and management systems and procedures;
11. Maintain contacts with partner agencies and others relevant government and non-governmental sectors in terms of sharing experiences and lessons learned;
12. Perform any other task assigned by the leadership of the MoMP.
• Strong command of spoken and written English as well as knowledge of the main local languages of Afghanistan;
• Strong familiarity and understanding of Microsoft Office Packages;
• Ability to work with the team
• At least Bachelor in Art (Human Resource, Management and Business Administration), and any other related field, Master degree is highly preferred in this field.
• At least 5-10 years of Experience in related field
• Must be advance in English language and Dari/Pashto.
• Skills in Computer software (Microsoft Office) and any other HRM softwares.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 26/Feb/ 2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/Senior Technical Capacity building Advisor must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|HR Officer (Urgent) at Cristal Universal Group||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|
|HR Assistant ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|