Tea Person(1445 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First MicroFinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer, SME & Corporate Banking. At the same time, the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
The incumbent of the position is responsible to keeping the FMFB-A Office premises neat and tidy; provision of tea/coffee to the FMFB-A staff and visitors; and extending required support in any other identical area of the bank operations
|Date Posted:||14 Feb 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0022-2018|
|Closing Date:||28 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Makes sure that the FMFB-A Office premises are clean, neat and tidy at any time.
2. Collaborates with the Administration section to make sure that the office has the required cleaning devices in a good functioning order.
3. Ensures that the FMFB-A staff and visitors have tea/coffee available on “as needed” basis or on “as scheduled by the Administration section” basis.
4. Collaborates with the Administration section to make sure that the office has the required tea/coffee provision and distribution devices in a good functioning order.
5. Collaborates with the Administration section to make sure that the office has the required utility (gas, power, water, etc.) for the provision of tea/coffee.
6. Extends required support where the incumbent is called upon for other area of the bank operations.
Basic understanding of conversation level English, ability to organize tea/coffee in a well-tailored to the situation manner.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
f you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 28th February 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
Only short-listed candidates meeting the requirements of the post will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Branch Manager - Kabul / Herat at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2019|
|Contractual Employee Payment & Settlement at Afghanistan International Ba..||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Manager Business Banking at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||18 Jan 2019|
|Audit Committee Member at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Chief Credit Officer (CCO) at Arian Bank||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|