Human Resources Manager(742 Views)
About Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company
Boustan-E-Sabz (BeS) is a leading agricultural company in Afghanistan, with a fully vertically-integrated business model, completing the agricultural value chain from propagation to cultivation to local sales and export. Since the foundation of our company in 2007, we have solidified our market positioning in both domestic and international markets by offering select products. Our firm belief in customer satisfaction and innovation has enabled us to successfully introduce a range of ground-breaking products and business models that have greatly contributed in changing the face of the agriculture sector in Afghanistan. BeS is principally a market-driven business with access to international markets and with a focus on value-added products using optimum packaging and storage facilities. BeS intends to expand into becoming a full-line fruit & vegetable agribusiness by leveraging the fresh produce expertise into value-added fruit and vegetable processing. BeS has a comprehensive strategy to both promote exports of high value agricultural products and develop food products for import substitution and capture export market share.
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
|Date Posted:||14 Feb 2018||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||23 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Develops HR relevant documentation as required.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Creating and revising job descriptions.
• Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget.
• Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program.
• Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
• Maintaining department records and reports.
• Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts.
• Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
• Any other HR related tasks.
Demonstrated skills in:
• Teaching/training and presenting
• Working knowledge of field experimentation methods
• Understanding the market
• Conflict resolution and handling objections
• Using computer hardware and software to generate reports, access, and communicate information and complete administrative duties
Demonstrated ability to:
• Communicate and transfer knowledge both verbally and written
• Build/maintain strong relationships with clients, key industry/market influencers, internal partners and teammates
• Work effectively within a team environment
• Lead, influence and coach individuals in accomplishing defined objectives/goals
• Understands the needs and values of partners and customers and develop solutions to satisfy/retain
• Get results by taking initiative, overcoming obstacles & finding creative solutions
• Work independently with minimum supervision and operate within budget
• Work in and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
• Master’s degree in business administration (preferred in HRM), Economics, Law or other relevant fields.
• At least 5 years relevant working experience.
• Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
• Strong verbal and written skills in local and English languages, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
• Excellent inter-personal, communication, networking and negotiating skills;
• Fluent English-language speaking and writing skills;
• Knowledge of organizational policies/regulations and procedures relating to the position
• Ability and willingness to travel, and
• Produce quality and high impact reports with great level of accuracy and attention to details
Demonstrated knowledge of:
• HRM regulations and standards
• Disputes and conflict resolution
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CVs to below email address.
firstname.lastname@example.org و email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resource Technical Assistant at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Ref..||Kabul||03 May 2018|
|Admin and HR Officer at Afghanaid||Ghowr||28 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|