Procurement and Contract Management Manager(906 Views)
About Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company
Boustan-E-Sabz (BeS) is a leading agricultural company in Afghanistan, with a fully vertically-integrated business model, completing the agricultural value chain from propagation to cultivation to local sales and export. Since the foundation of our company in 2007, we have solidified our market positioning in both domestic and international markets by offering select products. Our firm belief in customer satisfaction and innovation has enabled us to successfully introduce a range of ground-breaking products and business models that have greatly contributed in changing the face of the agriculture sector in Afghanistan. BeS is principally a market-driven business with access to international markets and with a focus on value-added products using optimum packaging and storage facilities. BeS intends to expand into becoming a full-line fruit & vegetable agribusiness by leveraging the fresh produce expertise into value-added fruit and vegetable processing. BeS has a comprehensive strategy to both promote exports of high value agricultural products and develop food products for import substitution and capture export market share.
Analyzing, negotiating, drafting and management of works, goods and services contracts, distribution agreements, nondisclosure agreements, independent contractor agreements, and other transactional documents to ensure that business needs are met while minimizing risk to the company
Administering, negotiating, amending, and terminating contracts as requested by internal stakeholders
Interacting with editorial, sales, finance, marketing, conferences/events, IT, and facilities business units to address their respective business concerns in connection with contract-related issues and decisions
Drafting and/or reviewing legal verbiage relating to promotions and other marketing initiatives
Planning and executing special legal/contracts projects within required schedule
Working with outside counsel as needed.
|Date Posted:||14 Feb 2018||Reference:||002|
|Closing Date:||23 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
• Develop a procurement database and ensure that procurement related documents are properly entered into the database and securely maintained.
• Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
• Perform appropriate administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development.
• Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
• Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
• Develop a system for purchasing of raw materials for production and processing purposes.
• Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
• Interface with insurance companies regarding adequacy of coverage and purchasing needs. Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
• Overall management of the contracts signed.
• Disputes and conflict resolution with contractors.
• Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
• Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit to BES financial performance.
• Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
• Maintain an appropriate filling system for new and past contracts.
• Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
• Any other procurement related tasks.
Demonstrated skills in:
• Teaching/training and presenting
• Working knowledge of field experimentation methods
• Understanding the market
• Conflict resolution and handling objections
• Using computer hardware and software to generate reports, access, and communicate information and complete administrative duties
Demonstrated ability to:
• Communicate and transfer knowledge both verbally and written
• Build/maintain strong relationships with clients, key industry/market influencers, internal partners and teammates
• Work effectively within a team environment
• Lead, influence and coach individuals in accomplishing defined objectives/goals
• Understands the needs and values of partners and customers and develop solutions to satisfy/retain
• Get results by taking initiative, overcoming obstacles & finding creative solutions
• Work independently with minimum supervision and operate within budget
• Work in and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
• Master’s degree in business administration, Economics or other relevant fields.
• Prior proven at least 5 years work experience in a procurement and contract management role.
• Proficiency in utilizing and interpreting financial models and analyses.
• Experience in applying organizational standards when developing requests for proposals, negotiating terms and drafting contracts.
• Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
• Strong verbal and written skills in local and English languages, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
• Excellent inter-personal, communication, networking and negotiating skills;
• Fluent English-language speaking and writing skills;
• Knowledge of organizational policies/regulations and procedures relating to the position
• Ability and willingness to travel, and
• Produce quality and high impact reports with great level of accuracy and attention to details
Demonstrated knowledge of:
• Procurement and Contract Management
• Disputes and conflict resolution
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CVs to below email address.
email@example.com و firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|Re - Procurement/Legal Advisor at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Kabul C..||Kabul||28 Sep 2018|
|Young Professional Consultant at SNaPP2-MAIL||Kabul||25 Sep 2018|
|3rd Re-announce: Senior Procurement Specialis.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|
|Procurement Specialist at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) Reform and Capa..||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|