Senior Sales and Marketing Manager(1006 Views)
About Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company
Boustan-E-Sabz (BeS) is a leading agricultural company in Afghanistan, with a fully vertically-integrated business model, completing the agricultural value chain from propagation to cultivation to local sales and export. Since the foundation of our company in 2007, we have solidified our market positioning in both domestic and international markets by offering select products. Our firm belief in customer satisfaction and innovation has enabled us to successfully introduce a range of ground-breaking products and business models that have greatly contributed in changing the face of the agriculture sector in Afghanistan. BeS is principally a market-driven business with access to international markets and with a focus on value-added products using optimum packaging and storage facilities. BeS intends to expand into becoming a full-line fruit & vegetable agribusiness by leveraging the fresh produce expertise into value-added fruit and vegetable processing. BeS has a comprehensive strategy to both promote exports of high value agricultural products and develop food products for import substitution and capture export market share.
The Senior Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. This position holder manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
|Date Posted:||14 Feb 2018||Reference:||003|
|Closing Date:||23 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops and implements strategic marketing plans, export and sales plans and forecasts to achieve BeS objectives for products and services.
• Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
• Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
• Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
• Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
• Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
• Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
• Directs product research and development.
• Responsible for overall export, sales and marketing of BeS products nationally and internationally.
• Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market
• Stay up-to-date on current market trends
• Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
• Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Collaborate with marketing team to innovatively reach more potential customers
• Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
• Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
• Any other task(s) relevant to the position.
Demonstrated skills in:
• Teaching/training and presenting
• Working knowledge of field experimentation methods
• Understanding the market
• Conflict resolution and handling objections
• Using computer hardware and software to generate reports, access, and communicate information and complete administrative duties
• Business Acumen
• Communication Proficiency
• Customer/Client Focus
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Results Driven
• Strategic Thinking
• Technical Capacity
Demonstrated ability to:
• Communicate and transfer knowledge both verbally and written
• Build/maintain strong relationships with clients, key industry/market influencers, internal partners and teammates
• Work effectively within a team environment
• Lead, influence and coach individuals in accomplishing defined objectives/goals
• Understands the needs and values of partners and customers and develop solutions to satisfy/retain
• Get results by taking initiative, overcoming obstacles & finding creative solutions
• Work independently with minimum supervision and operate within budget
• Work in and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
• Master’s degree in business administration, Economics or other relevant fields.
• At least 5 years of working experience in Sales and Marketing.
• Proficiency in utilizing and interpreting financial models and analyses.
• Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
• Strong verbal and written skills in local and English languages, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
• Excellent inter-personal, communication, networking and negotiating skills;
• Fluent English-language speaking and writing skills;
• Knowledge of organizational policies/regulations and procedures relating to the position
• Ability and willingness to travel, and
• Produce quality and high impact reports with great level of accuracy and attention to details
Demonstrated knowledge of:
• Marketing and Sales
Afghanistan - Kabul
Please send your CVs to below email address.
firstname.lastname@example.org و email@example.com
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Abram Global Group of Companies||Kabul||26 Sep 2018|
|Access and Community Engagement Manager – S.. at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||01 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Sky Travel and Tours||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Export Officer at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||23 Sep 2018|
|Tele-sales Assistant at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||30 Sep 2018|
|Marketing Officer at City Media Advertising Company||Kabul||14 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|