Branch Manager(1303 Views)
About Exchangerzone, Inc.
Exchangerzone, Inc. is the Afghanistan first and largest foreign exchange and remittance specialists, microfinance institution, and financial services company founded by Investone Corps. Inc. in Kabul. Investone Corps, Inc. is a holding company founded by States Corps Engineering which has office in Virginia, USA, and other countries of the region. The company is duly registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (ASIA), De Afghanistan Bank (DAB), Microfinance Investment Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) and Ministry of Finance (MOF). We are the first company in Afghanistan outside the banking industry to offer specialist currency, microfinance, banking, investment, and financial services. Our main businesses are bureau of exchange, issuing debit, credit and prepaid credit cards, money transfer, international payments, ATMS, Microfinance Services, investment products & services, travel insurance & services, banking and other financial services. Exchangerzone is dedicated to focus on serving the comprehensive needs of individuals and businesses with high quality and value pricing. The company with a core staff of experienced national and international professionals and an expert team approaches to most financial services and projects within and outside Afghanistan.
The Branch Manager for Exchangerzone, Inc. is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full-service branch office, including operations, lending, marketing, customer service and security & safety in accordance with the Exchangerzone's objectives/policies. The Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for the profitability and productivity of the branch. His/her role includes the development of business; providing a superior level of customer relations and promoting the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. He/she should achieve individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals, and relationships. He/she Provides leadership, training, and supervision; delegates day to day operations to the operations officer or other branch personnel. Responsible for attaining established Exchangerzone and branch goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs. He/she participates in community affairs to increase the Exchangerzone’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities. He/she should also perform duties in the absence of the Teller or other such management capacities as directed by the Director of Business Operations.
|Date Posted:||14 Feb 2018||Reference:||EZ0020120|
|Closing Date:||21 Feb 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manages monitors and supervises day to day operations and liquidities of the branch.
2. Implements the business plan/financial projections at branch level; and authorizes expenses in line with the budget.
3. Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
4. Achieves individual and branch goals through new business sales, referrals, and retention of relationships.
5. Creates a friendly environment in the branch that keeps customers and employees satisfied, and keeps the business and deposit base growing.
6. Conducts the performance evaluation of the branch staff and provide them regular feedback in order to improve staff’s skills and capabilities.
7. Gives merit to an employee who has done a significant contribution to sales and operation in order for others to follow the example.
8. Sets and follows standards and professionalism for keeping the customers satisfied
9. Handles the cases of customer complaints.
10. Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the branch.
11. Makes sure that the price of the products or services offered by the branch is competitive and in line with management directives.
12. Send reports to the Operation Manager and provides updates on the business status.
13. Controls and reports branch losses, such as loss resulting from incidents such as clerical error or forgery to Main Office.
14. Participates in community affairs as a representative of the Exchangerzone, Inc. and increase the company's visibility as well as to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
15. In charge of sanitation and promotion of cleanliness in the office.
16. Prepare annual and quarterly plans and budget proposals for the branch;
17. Monitor the application, preparation, disbursement, and recovery of loans.
18. Monitor and manage branch liquidity levels to keep them within specified limits;
19. Manage national and international remittances in a secure manner.
20. Locate areas for improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
21. Provide support to the branch staff in the performance of their duties.
22. Organize filing and storage of all borrowers’ documents and ensure safety and confidentiality of client’s documents.
23. Promote the image of Exchangerzone in his/her area of operation.
24. Performs other tasks related to business management whenever required.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues.
• Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills required to manage, motivate and develop branch employees required.
• This position requires a perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to company needs, customer and employee goodwill, and the public image.
• Proven success in customer service and in the development of strong customer relationships.
• Knowledge of all types of financial and consulting services.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed.
• The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing customer satisfaction issues with the company exposure to loss or fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize decisions.
• Detail oriented strong organizational skills and a high degree of accuracy.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently.
• Research and market analysis skills
A Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA), Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bachelor of Accounting (BSc), Bachelor of Economics,(BA) or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience.
Afghanistan - Balkh
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Qualified applicants should submit their curriculum vitae (CV) accompanied by a cover letter to Chief Admin/HR Officer of Exchangerzone, Inc. at submission email provided below. Please include the name of position & vacancy No. in the subject line as (Branch Manager-EZ0020120). No other documents are need be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Exchangerzone is an equal opportunity employer.
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Balkh||07 Mar 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Jawzjan||06 Mar 2018|
|Deputy Branch Manager at FMFB||Kabul||06 Mar 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Balkh||06 Mar 2018|
|Risk Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||04 Mar 2018|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Mar 2018|
|Money Counter at Afghanistan International Bank||Herat||23 Feb 2018|
|Audit Manager at Arian Bank||Kabul||14 Mar 2018|
|Tea Person at FMFB||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Assistant Database Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Information Technology Security Manager at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|System Administrator at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Application Developer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||26 Feb 2018|
|Regional Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kunduz||28 Feb 2018|
|Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Coordinator at FMFB||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Operational and Fraud Risk Officer at FMFB||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Chief Risk Officer at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||11 Mar 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Bamian||22 Feb 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Kabul||24 Feb 2018|
|Murabaha Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||21 Feb 2018|
|Branch Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Balkh||21 Feb 2018|
|Training Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Regional Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Legal Head at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Feb 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|