Training Manager(1600 Views)
NETLINKS Ltd is one of the largest and fastest-growing ICT solution provider companies in Afghanistan with its focus on Software Development, Web Development and Designing and Full Spectrum Web and Email hosting Services. NETLINKS has been operating in Afghanistan since 2005 and has grown several-fold ever since, as one of the prominent ICT firms in the country NETLINKS currently employs more than 150 national and international staff members including but not limited to several highly qualified software developers, engineers, analysts, ICT professionals, network and security experts, customer support experts and a highly capable and qualified management team. With its corporate offices in capital Kabul, NETLINKS has three provincial branch offices in the major cities of Herat, Mazar and Jalalabad.
As a 100% Afghan owned and operated firm NETLINKS Ltd is a registered and licensed company with the Afghan government under AISA license number D-21519. Being partner with several world renowned ICT companies and brands NETLINKS Ltd is an exclusive partner of OpenERP Belgium in Afghanistan, Platinum member of Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries and a founding member of the National ICT Alliance of Afghanistan (NICTAA).
The Training Manager is responsible for initiation, planning, implementation and overseeing the management and execution of training activities, learning and development programs in NETLINKS projects. He/She ensures successful integration of training and development programs so that employees and clients can competently meet the business needs of the company or the business needs of the client. The Training Manager have the duty of managing the learning and professional development of an organization’s workforce. He/She assesses the training needs of the employees/clients, facilitates schemes and arranges training sessions. The Training Manager goal is to enhance client/employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
|Date Posted:||14 Feb 2018||Reference:||TM-14317|
|Closing Date:||22 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Training||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing/adapting/customizing computer-based training and development strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term requirements of the company and its clients.
• Conducing training need assessment and analysis in conjunction with line managers of the different projects.
• Initiating, planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting of training and development programs/activities including staff inductions, to accomplish the organization’s goals.
• Developing individual training programs that meet the skills gap identified through training needs assessment.
• Designing and implementing appropriate e-learning strategies using various software solutions developed by NETLINKS.
• Promoting an open knowledge-sharing environment/platform that builds knowledge, skills and service for the benefit of the organization as a whole.
• Identifying and assessing future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
• Drawing an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
• Deploying a wide variety of training methods based on the target audience.
• Conducting effective induction and orientation sessions for newly hired employees.
• Monitoring and evaluating training program’s effectiveness, success periodically and report on them.
• Implementing all training courses as per the project timelines and organizational requirements and priorities.
• Supervising employees reporting to her/him to ensure they meet performance standards.
• Recommending necessary revisions to existing training courses and possible areas requiring training courses.
• Drawing up an overall training plan based on the project/organizational requirements.
• Producing printed and electronic training materials that meets the training requirements.
• Assisting the software development team in developing training and usage documentation for various software products.
• Working with Senior Trainers, Trainers, Training coordinators, training material development teams, training advisors and client representatives to develop suitable content for specific training requirements.
• Communicating and coordinating training activities with other managers to facilitate training programs/activities development, implementation and reporting.
• Working with external providers to develop special training courses that meets their requirements.
• Introducing and integrating different types of assessment methods into training programs.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent client-facing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to deal with difficult callers.
• Logical thinker.
• An in depth understanding of the software and equipment that clients/employees are using.
• Good accurate records keeping.
• At least Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems or a relevant field.
• Basic knowledge of Linux system will be preferred.
• At least 5 years proven relevant working experience as a training manager with international NGOs.
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Strong report writing and record keeping ability.
• Good computer and database skills.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, IT - Software
Interested candidates should send their resumes via e-mail to the following email clearly indicate in the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number, Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will contact for a written test.
|More jobs in this category|
|Freelance Training Consultant/Trainer at VEER Consultancy||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|