(Re_ Announced) Reporting Specialist (Knowledge and Reporting Must)(1275 Views)
About Equal Access International
Equal Access is an international non-governmental organization specializing in development communications throughout Asia, operating in Afghanistan since 2002. EAA designs and implements a broad range of multi-media projects to support public information, outreach and social change communications initiatives. We work through a variety of media avenues including: radio (we broadcast to nationwide audiences through both national broadcasters and local radio stations); video (including TV); some print; we also conduct a broad scope of leadership trainings with persons of influence, public forums, media relations trainings etc; we support womens listening circles; and we have substantial mobile theatre programming with facilitated discussion groups with target audiences. Our country office is located in Kabul with activities nationwide.
Equal Access Afghanistan (EAA) is seeking a Reporting Specialist for the EAA projects portfolio and EAA office needs.
Based on Kabul, the Reporting Specialist will support and coordinate with Equal Access program managers for draft reports and communications materials in order to provide high quality English reports, which can meet the donors’ requirements.
Description of Assignment:
• Assist writing and editing Equal Access Afghanistan project reports. Contribute to EAA social media outputs.
Line of Reporting:
• EAA WIG Program Manager, EAA Country Director.
• EAA Country Director, Senior Management Team and HQ Program Backstops
|Date Posted:||18 Feb 2018||Reference:||2/2018|
|Closing Date:||18 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Programme||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||76000 to 0 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 5 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Writing and editing program/project reports for internal and external use. This may include brief documents to more expansive works.
• Producing fact sheets, one-pagers and success stories to enrich program reports.
• Check and edit the English translation of IVR feedbacks and live call transcriptions and other information used in the reports.
• Check the accuracy of the data and information used in the reports and analyze the information for reporting purpose.
• Any other reporting and information related task as assigned by direct supervisor.
• No travel required.
Fluent in English, Dari/Pashto with good writing and communication skills and capable of representing the organization in communications materials
• Interest in writing for social media and online media platforms.
• Have a good knowledge of computer including use of email, Google suite PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
• Able to work under pressure and deadlines with minimum supervision.
• Bachelor degree in Communications or a similar subject. Master’s degree will be preferred.
• Five years’ experience in report writing/editing reports in English language.
Afghanistan - Kabul
To apply, please send your application including a cover letter and updated CV tobelow email no later than 11, Feb, 2018 Please note that EAA may consider applications and begin the interview process prior to the closing date.
Equal Access provides equal job opportunity for male and female, and offers a competitive salary. For more information on Equal Access, please visit our website
|More jobs in this category|
|Program Director at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||28 Sep 2018|
|Project Support Specialist at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||01 Oct 2018|
|Project Manager, FEFAO at Free and Fair Election Forum of Afghanistan org..||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|District NRM- Rangeland Specialist at Afghanaid||Daikondi||23 Sep 2018|