Re Announced - Administrative Officer(1121 Views)
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received a grant from the World Bank for the Afghanistan Second Skills Development Project (ASDPII). The project aims to improve the quality and relevance in the formal TVET system in priority trades. The TVET sector is undergoing critical reforms to support these goals, and the project is seeking a Manager for Curriculum Development to support quality related reforms
The Administrative Officer will be responsible for the project administration and logistics management to supervise and coordinate all admin and logistical services being provided to the project offices. He/she will also assist the PMU with operation and project implementation.
|Date Posted:||24 Feb 2018||Reference:||DMTVET/C-131|
|Closing Date:||15 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Contribute to the development and implementation of Administration policies and procedures.
• Plan, prioritize and implement project activities related to administrative needs.
• Manage and lead the team of administration such as drivers, guards and cleaners through regular monitoring and feedback process, and support them in all aspect of Administration.
• Check and control vehicle logbooks, fuels and prepare fuel requests as and when needed.
• Prepare purchase request form for purchase of goods etc. if needed
• Receive, distribute and file all incoming and outgoing letters, request, e-mail and other official documents of the project.
• Ensure that regular cleaning and maintenance of office facility is done by the projects support staff as well as manage safety and security at the office.
• Arrange office space necessary equipment’s for all staff and ensure that all furniture and equipment’s are in proper order including IT equipment’s and internet infrastructure.
• Help in obtaining visa, work permits for both local and international of the ASDP project staff.
• Arrange flights, lodging, meals, and transportation for office employees.
• Regular communication and liaison with the Finance, Procurement and other ASDP project relevant department in DMTVET.
• Responsible for day to day coordination of program, correspondence, information sharing, filing and ensuring that appropriate follow up actions are taken on all correspondence of ASDP project.
• Ensure that records of vehicle licensing and insurance are maintained to facilitate the necessary renewal of same on time, including coordinating the management of ASDP vehicle.
• Supervise the office stationary store and/or order and distribute stationery supplies.
• Establish proper/updated ASDP project inventory record of equipment’s and furniture.
• Keep filing system up to date and accessible for the department.
• Ensure proper documentation of assets/equipment’s being issued to or returned by ASDP project staff.
• Convene meeting and take minutes of the meeting.
• Develop action plan and tracking sheet for activates related to administration and project.
• Any other tasks assigned by the project director
3. Familiarity with MS Office packages and the preparation of procedural documentation and virus protection systems.
4. Ability to communicate fluently in English, Dari or Pashto, both orally and in writing, and able to liaise and establish positive working relationships with various types and levels of staff and students across the Institute.
5. Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team of staff
6. Manage time and schedule accurately.
7. Ability to work with minimum supervision
1. The candidate must have BBA, bachelor in Economics, Law, Public administration and any other relevant field.
2. 4 years of experience in Administration and management fields.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested Afghan candidates are requested to send their cvs via e-mail.
- (Please make sure you put the title of the position and the reference number of the position at the title of Email, otherwise your application will not be considered.)
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the position.
Address: Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training, Dehbori, behind of Music School, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Young Professional Consultant (YPC) at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Driver at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Travel Assistant FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Regional Admin/finance clerk - Herat at NEI (Nutrition and Education Inte..||Herat||31 Mar 2018|
|Regional Manager at CYEEO||Multi Cities||25 Mar 2018|
|Admin/Finance at Sky Carvan Travel||Kabul||01 Apr 2018|
|Deliverables Specialist/Administrative Assist.. at Afghanistan Holding Gr..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|