کارشناس تدارکات(1955 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
The following tasks to be undertaken by the National Procurement Specialist:
|Date Posted:||26 Feb 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/96-0098|
|Closing Date:||20 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparation of reports on shortlist for EOIs and Bid evaluation and other purchasing documents for technical/financial/commercial purposes.
2. Coordinate with technical departments to verify technical specifications, employer’s requirements, standards, policies, rules and regulations, etc.
3. Complete the technical evaluation committee (TEC) and financial evaluation committee (FEC) reports for approval of DABS management.
4. Correspond with the bidders for clarifications on all under-bids, pre-award, post-award, under-evaluation and rejected/accepted procurements.
5. Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports and submitting them to DABS management.
6. Recommend changes in final BER and shortlist suggesting suitable alternatives if it is in the best interests of DABS.
7. Participate in contract negotiations on behalf of DABS.
8. Ensure that procurement guidelines are systematically used and implemented.
9. Ensuring that all evaluations are conducted in accordance with respective national/international donors requirements & guidelines, and Afghanistan’s procurements requirements & guidelines
10. Confirm that evaluations are conducted taking into account the timeline given for such purpose in PPL and Procurement Procedures.
11. Any other task as assigned by the director.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Familiarity with the procurement procedures of international donors is required.
• Experience in national/international donors funded projects and government projects are preferable.
• Knowledge and understanding of Contracts Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and well understanding of the Afghanistan procurement law and procedures is must
• Ability to work under pressure and work extra hours when required.
• Incumbent shall be fluent in writing, reading & speaking of English, Pashto and Dari Languages.
• Team Work: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals and Availability and willingness to undertake challenging jobs and hard work for timely completion of tasks
• Leadership: Establishes and maintains relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs and gain support to achieve target
• Communication: Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed at all level
Respect for Diversity: Works effectively with people from all background
1. Bachelor’s degree preferably in management / business administration, public administration, economics, supply chain, engineering or any other related field from an accredited university. Master’s degree is preferred.
2. Having at least three years’ experience of public procurement with NGOs, UN agencies, government or national/international donor funded projects out of which a minimum of 3 years should be in the capacity of Procurement Specialist or Senior Procurement Officer.
3. Incumbent shall be able to operate MS office package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and windows.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Management
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin and Procurement Adviser at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||26 Jan 2019|
|Procurement & Contract Management Assistant at Hawk Vision||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Procurement SME at MOIA||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Senior Procurement SME at MOIA||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|