About Blue Sonic
BLUESONIC is an innovative, modern Digital Electronics Company. It started its basic operations through predecessor entities in the Canadian retail computer industry in 1998. Since then it progressed into wholesale distribution and has today evolved into a company that has licensed manufacturing and distribution around the world to countries including UAE, Canada, India, Taiwan, Afghanistan and China.
BLUESONIC’s team has experienced full-time engineers working on new and existing product innovation. This enables the company to stay on the leading edge of industry technological advancements. Recently BLUESONIC has licensed assembly and /ormanufacturing facilities located in Taiwan, UK, Afghanistan and China. Products currently offered include mobile smartphones, tablets, laptops, televisions, desktops and related accessories. The company is currently in the process of establishing multiple international licensing and distributions agreements around the world.
The Supervisor - Marketing is responsible for study, developing, establishing, maintaining & analyzing the marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives, and to look after effective management of the marketing, advertising, promotional activities and public relation of the organization and day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
|Date Posted:||27 Feb 2018||Reference:||BLS-HRD-JD-0001|
|Closing Date:||16 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing all the marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company’s objectives.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Conducting the survey of current product of BLUESONIC individually (of each product).
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company’s marketing.
• Liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements.
• Produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
• Research venues, suppliers, contractors, and then negotiate them regarding events & marketing.
• To publish news, sports, technological messages, BLUESONIC events, ICT related researches into Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other related Social Medias.
• Coordinate and facilitate digital marketing to achieve BLUESONIC goals.
• Evaluation of Social Media accounts, pages and publications in order to be sure that everything is with accordant to the policy of company & coordinating with IT.
• Regularly update the company’s blog and to add important ICT related researches from all around the world to help BLUESONIC Company’s business mission.
• Helping to plan and implement online marketing campaigns that are necessary.
• To ensure all the information in BLUESONIC Company’s social media are up to the date and have trusted references.
• Create a social media marketing strategy to acquire new users as well as engage existing users.
• Email Marketing - Plan email campaigns for user acquisition & re-engagement.
• Create ad copies (display, AdWords, Facebook) for all paid campaigns and provide brief to designers for landing pages, banners etc.
• Proof-reading of content to ensure it is well written, effectively communicated the intended messages and are 100% error-free.
• Preparing Post-Event analysis & Post-Marketing campaign report to the top management.
• Generating customer success stories and publishing them as case studies.
• Conducts Internal feedback and meeting and ensure scope for improvement for Future Projects.
• Identify and monitor competition and research market conditions or changes in the industry that could affect marketing strategy and lead generations.
• Prepare documentation and conduct presentations to relevant audiences.
• Define and execute social media and public relations strategy with leadership and PR agency
• Performing any other task assigned by line superior.
The Supervisor-Marketing will report to Managing Director.
High level computer proficiency & other applications like Adobe Photoshop or designing programs, excellent oral/written communication skills in Pashto/Dari and English, effective social media skills, good knowledge of software industry norms and standard practices, create & execute B2B marketing and communication strategies.
• Extensive knowledge in budget management.
• Proven team management experience.
• Leadership and organizational skills.
• Superb verbal and written communication skills.
• Providing administrative support.
• Leadership and decision-maker.
• Must have budgetary decision and budgetary planning.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Management
Please send your CVs along application letters no later than March 16th,2018 to Submission e-mail & mention vacancy title & number in subject line of your email as (Supervisor-Marketing BLS-HRD-JD0001). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test & interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Deputy Coordinator at SDROA||Panjshir||02 Feb 2019|
|LLC Coordinator at SDROA||Panjshir||02 Feb 2019|
|Assistant to Management at SME Client Support Afghanistan LLC||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Storekeeper at AFTEL||Kunduz||21 Jan 2019|
|Project Manager at Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Service..||Herat||20 Jan 2019|
|Technical Assistance Committee to the Anti-Mo.. at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Junior Professional / Program/Strategy at AWAL Development and Transform..||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|