Representative-Contract & PR(1034 Views)
About Blue Sonic
BLUESONIC is an innovative, modern Digital Electronics Company. It started its basic operations through predecessor entities in the Canadian retail computer industry in 1998. Since then it progressed into wholesale distribution and has today evolved into a company that has licensed manufacturing and distribution around the world to countries including UAE, Canada, India, Taiwan, Afghanistan and China.
BLUESONIC’s team has experienced full-time engineers working on new and existing product innovation. This enables the company to stay on the leading edge of industry technological advancements. Currently BLUESONIC has licensed assembly and /or manufacturing facilities located in Taiwan, UK, Afghanistan and China. Products currently offered include mobile smartphones, tablets, laptops, televisions, desktops and related accessories. The company is currently in the process of establishing multiple international licensing and distributions agreements around the world
BLUESONIC Business & Brand Promotion through liaison & public relationships and Face-to-Face communication. The role determines proposal concept by identifying & clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposals. Solving contractors’ queries, responsible for administration & efficient running of full service to the contractors.
He/she will report to the line superior.
|Date Posted:||27 Feb 2018||Reference:||BLS-HRD-JD-0002|
|Closing Date:||16 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Public Relations||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in writing business proposals.
• Receive & submit RFQs/Quotations & proposals from different entities.
• Assisting the Manager on higher value contract management.
• Reviewing existing contracts, and scrutinizing contractors’ performance to ensure service levels are met.
• Establish & maintain long lasting mutual beneficial business relationships in order to retain existing contractors or create new ones.
• Set and follow standards and professionalism for keeping the service to the contractors at high standards.
• Liaising & coordinating with different organizations for business purposes.
• Arranging, participating & organizing different types of business events as required by BLUESONIC company.
• Keep and record of all soft & hard data into files & have proper filing system.
• Escalate any issues to the manager that cannot be resolved through effective negotiation.
• Meeting & counselling all visitors of PR & Contract department in the absence of department manager.
• Delegating PR & Contract department, when & as required.
• Participate in community affairs as representative in order to increase the company’s visibility.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by convincing them and understanding their needs.
• Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with contractors.
• Identify & resolve client concerns.
• Search for different RFQs/Quotations though internet.
• Keeping the list of all contacts of Contract & PR department both in soft & hard.
• Visiting of contractors’ offices for different business purposes.
• Preparing & the arrangement of BLUESONIC products from inventory department on the request of contractors.
• Reconciling the records.
• Any other task assigned by line superior.
• A problem-solver and be goal-oriented.
• Drafting skills in English, Pashto & Dari.
• Experience in contract management.
• Business minded, entrepreneurial & sales focused.
• Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
• Persuasiveness and disciplined.
At least 1 year of similar work experience is required. Candidate should be able to work independently
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Please send your CVs along application letters no later than March 16th,2018 to Submission e-mail & mention vacancy title & number in subject line of your email as (Representative-Contract & PR BLS-HRD-JD0002). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test & interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Political Assistant (Peace and Reconciliation.. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||27 Sep 2018|
|Political Assistant at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Sep 2018|