English Language Instructor(1349 Views)
About Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English
Ama e shamal institute of spoken.
The main responsibility of a teacher is to help their students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of coursework, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. On top of this, you will also have to arrange any extracurricular activities and set targets for your pupils
Afghanistan – Jalalabad
|Date Posted:||03 Mar 2018||Reference:||ENG-05-09-01|
|Closing Date:||20 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||6 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advising student on career issues.
• Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
• Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
• Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
• Classroom management.
• Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
• Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
• Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
• You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
• Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Good listening skills.
• Planning and organizational skills.
Afghanistan – Jalalabad
• At least Bachelor of English
• IELTS or TOEFL score (optional)
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
AF AF 12
The Subject line of your email must indicate the exact vacancy Name (ENG-05-09-01) otherwise your Application will be ignored.
(Interested Candidates are requested to send their CVs and Cover Letters Attached in PDF or DOC File Format) to the attention of Human Resources Department.
For more information visit our webpage www.amaeshamal.edu.af
|More jobs in this category|
|Subject Specialist (Islamiat Jafari, Pashto 2.. at Ministry of Education ..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Teacher at مکتب خصوصی مشق||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|مدیر مکتب at مکتب خصوصی مشق||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Oxford English Teacher at Afghanistan International School||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|NIMA Faculty (ICT) at TVETA/ASDPII/WorldBank||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|NIMA Faculty (Management) at TVETA/ASDPII/WorldBank||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|NIMA Faculty (English) at TVETA/ASDPII/WorldBank||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|NIMA Faculty (Accounting) at TVETA/ASDPII/WorldBank||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|EFL Instructor (Part-time) at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|BBA Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|
|استاد اقتصاد، حقوق وعلوم.. at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|
|معلم Teacher at Barakat International School||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|GEOGRAPHY TEACHER at ARIANA AFGHAN TURK HIGH SCHOOL||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|BCS Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|