English Language Instructor(1048 Views)
About Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English
Ama e shamal institute of spoken.
The main responsibility of a teacher is to help their students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of coursework, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. On top of this, you will also have to arrange any extracurricular activities and set targets for your pupils
Afghanistan – Jalalabad
|Date Posted:||03 Mar 2018||Reference:||ENG-05-09-01|
|Closing Date:||20 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Education||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||6 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Advising student on career issues.
• Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
• Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
• Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
• Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
• Classroom management.
• Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
• Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
• Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
• You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
• Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Good listening skills.
• Planning and organizational skills.
Afghanistan – Jalalabad
• At least Bachelor of English
• IELTS or TOEFL score (optional)
Afghanistan - Nangarhar
The Subject line of your email must indicate the exact vacancy Name (ENG-05-09-01) otherwise your Application will be ignored.
(Interested Candidates are requested to send their CVs and Cover Letters Attached in PDF or DOC File Format) to the attention of Human Resources Department.
For more information visit our webpage www.amaeshamal.edu.af
|More jobs in this category|
|Oxford Science & Mathematics Teachers at Afghanistan International School||Kabul||20 Aug 2018|
|English Language Teacher at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|Business Teacher at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|Art History Teacher at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||25 Aug 2018|
|IELTS Teacher at Prestige Institute of Accountancy||Kabul||09 Sep 2018|
|Royesh Teacher معلم رویش at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Multi Cities||19 Aug 2018|
|Re-announced Deputy Coordinator at SDROA||Khost||20 Aug 2018|
|English Language Teacher at SDROA||Bamian||20 Aug 2018|
|Lecturer of Law and Political science at Ghalib University||Kabul||16 Aug 2018|
|BCS , BBA Lecturer at Jahan University||Kabul||27 Aug 2018|
|English Teacher at Elahm-e-Navin Academic Center||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|