Field Project Manager(996 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
The Field Project Manager creates and executes project work plans and, as appropriate, revise plans to meet changing needs and requirements. Field Project Manager provide management oversight for all phases of the project, including workers, material, and equipment. He is responsible for running, administering and organizing all project activities in cooperation with the project management team, to achieve the project’s objectives.
|Date Posted:||04 Mar 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/24|
|Closing Date:||17 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
• Responsible for making the plan for new site survey
• Responsible for supervision of construction work
• Responsible for Tower Eructation and Grounding System
• Responsible for telecom installation of BTS,MW link and VSAT link
• Responsible for power system for the solar, batteries and DG
• Responsible for on air of sites.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Ability to effectively/efficiently prioritize task & follow them up in a high pace environment.
• Keep all members of the team up-to-date with project status and paperwork.
• Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
• Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency.
• Prepare and circulate detailed project progress reports on regular intervals to all concerns.
• Organize regular meetings among project sponsor, team members and clients.
• Perform risk management to mitigate/minimize project risks.
• Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning and coaching project staff.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• High level knowledge of Telecommunication and mobile network fundamentals.
• Project management skills
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to build, lead, manage, and motivate teams and projects in a dynamic environment.
• Highly organized, capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously and meeting deadlines under the highly pressured circumstances.
• A depth of knowledge and experience controlling variables such as time, scope, and risk management.
• Make technical and process recommendations.
• Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.
• A Proactive team player with honesty, integrity, accountability & adoptability.
• Bachelor degree in Telecommunications / Computer Science / Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related field.
• Knowledge of Telecom Project and Technical standard
• Minimum six-year experience particularly in technical in Telecom sector
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Contract Specialist (Re announce) at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|NETWORK ENGINEER at Insta Telecom||Multi Cities||24 Jul 2018|