Project Manager(1322 Views)
About GTR Group
Grand Technology Resources - GTR is the leading Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Company specialized in IT application, Infrastructure solutions and integrating technology into business strategy and business process. Here at GTR we help business, government institutions, and private organizations to gain competitive advantages and achieve their goals with our ICT Solutions & Services.
Headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan, GTR was previously Malaysian-Afghan owned company, but as per the vision of our CEO and President Mr. Mirwais Alizai, the company was transferred to the Afghan-Malaysian proprietorship and currently it is a multi – million dollar industrial leader company with physical presence in Afghanistan, Malaysia, UAE, South Korea and expanding.
For more information on company background please visit company website at www.gtr.com.my
Project Manager will be responsible to handle projects based on PMBOK and relevant project management frameworks.
|Date Posted:||04 Mar 2018||Reference:||002/ 2018|
|Closing Date:||20 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning and Defining Scope
• Activity Planning and Sequencing
• Resource Planning
• Developing Schedules
• Time Estimating
• Cost Estimating
• Developing a Budget
• Creating Charts and Schedules
• Risk Analysis
• Managing Risks and Issues
• Monitoring and Reporting Progress
• Team Leadership
• Strategic Influencing
• Business Partnering
• Working with Vendors
• Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
• Controlling Quality
• Benefits Realization
• Experience in managing Information Systems related projects.
• Knowledge of Agile Software development projects.
• Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and techniques, preferably based on PMBoK methodologies
• Knowledge of information technology applications, processes, software and equipment, especially with respect to data centers.
• Proven relationship building skills with ability to manage stakeholder expectations and ability to provide consulting services.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, concurrent projects and competing priorities and stakeholders under tight time pressures and frequent high volumes of work.
• Experience implementing system software and application software.
• Understanding of Afghanistan government structure and dynamics.
• Skill in planning and preparing written communication.
• Skill in technical planning of information technology projects.
• Skill in working with groups to build consensus and rally up support of all stakeholders.
• Skill in effectively serving a divergent customer base.
• Ability to synthesize project information and establish the appropriate scope of a project.
• Ability to apply strong project management skills and methodologies on PMBoK standards.
• Ability to create new work processes.
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
• Exceptional communications skills, both written and spoken.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of technology and integrated solutions provision is preferred.
• At least 5 years project management experience in large and complex information technology environments.
• Experience in implementing data centers and systems integration is an asset; experience with process based design and implementation techniques is beneficial.
• Experience of using Microsoft Office, MS Project, and other standard packages and programs used within the office
• PMP certification or working towards earning
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, IT
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a cover letter and contact details, no later than May 20, 2018, mentioning the “position title” in the e-mail subject line . Only short listed candidates will be informed. The applicant should write the position name in the subject line.
Contact # 0093 (0) 786 592 087
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر تکنالوژی معلوماتی at Afghanistan Urban Water Sup..||Kunduz||09 Jul 2018|
|IT Specialist at Afghanistan SUPPORT-II Project||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Database Developer at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|IT Officer (Night Shift) at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|Data Com Engineer at AFTEL||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|Technical Lead, IT (Lifecycle Manager) at NETLINKS||Kabul||19 Jul 2018|
|IT Manager at Afghan Red Crescent Society||Kabul||24 Jun 2018|
|IT Network Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Jun 2018|
|Database Developer at NOCSMART||Kabul||20 Jun 2018|
|Proposal Writer at Logic Mind Technologies||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|ISP Technical Lead at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||19 Jul 2018|