General Medical Practitioner (Medical Doctor)(1086 Views)
The Afghanistan National Institute of Music (ANIM), inaugurated on the 20th of June 2010 is Afghanistan’s first institute of music where talented children regardless of their gender, social circumstances and ethnic background are trained in Afghan traditional and Western classical music, while obtaining high quality academic core education. ANIM is operating under the Ministry of Education and has been supported by the World Bank, German Foreign Office, Goethe Institute, UNESCO, British Council, and the Embassies of the United States, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, India, and Germany.
ANIM has a special focus on supporting the most disadvantaged group in Afghan society – the orphans and street working kids to attain a vocation that will allow them to reach their full potential, while contributing to their social and economic status as well as their emotional healing. Integral to our music program is a high quality academic education ensuring that our students are able to achieve at the highest level nationally and internationally as musicians, music educators, academics and specialists. The institute is committed to providing a dynamic, challenging and safe learning environment for all students. Through the provision of an internationally-accredited curriculum our graduates will have the skills, creative vision and confidence to contribute to the artistic, social and cultural life of Afghanistan, and the rebuilding and revival of Afghan music traditions.
Applications are invited from qualified general medical practitioner (Medical Doctor) to provide medical assistance female and male to students.
|Date Posted:||05 Mar 2018||Reference:||DMTVET-ANIM-C.100|
|Closing Date:||18 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Examining, diagnosing, treatment, Medicine prescription on Students.
2. Provide the medical file for each beneficiary and Students.
3. Overseeing the health department and staff activities.
4. Provision on the job training to the Students.
5. Providing monthly and quarterly reports to the Institute Coordinator.
6. Close Coordination with the Aided Institutes and other Relevant Institutes and ASDPII Project Team.
7. Continuous care and periodic checkup of the Students.
8. Conduct the first aid and hygiene training for beneficiaries and Students.
9. Timely implementation of vaccination for Students.
10. Checking and overseeing stock drugs in terms of drug expiration dates and making sure that the stock meets the standards.
11. Maintain good relation with the project beneficiaries and staff.
12. Performing any other relevant duties/ responsibilities assigned by Institute leadership
At least MD Degree
Minimum 4 years’ experience as Medical Doctor.
Fluency in Dari and Pashto, English is an advantage.
Excellent reporting, interpersonal and team working skills;
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
Interested National and International candidates are requested to send their CVs via e-mail.
- (Please make sure you put the title of the position and the reference number of the position at the title of Email, otherwise your application will not be considered.)
-Female candidates are encouraged to apply for the position.
For in person submission of application refer to below address to:
Address: Deputy Ministry of Technical Vocational Education and Training, Dehbori, behind of Music School, Ministry of Education, Kabul, Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Regional WinS Health Senior Manager at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||31 May 2018|
|Regional WinS Specialist /Focal Point at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Multi Cities||29 May 2018|
|Disability Consultant/ DRP at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|Gynaecologist at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kabul||23 May 2018|
|Capacity Building Assistant, EPR at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Command and Control Center (CCC) Officer at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Emergency stock and logistics management assi.. at World Health Organizat..||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Technical Consultant at Ministry of Public Health||Zabul||26 May 2018|