Sales and Marketing officer(1233 Views)
About Afghan Cyber ISP and ICT Company
Afghan Cyber is a private afghan owned company working in collaboration of Afghan Government and International agencies in different parts of Afghanistan.
This position will work for Afghan Cyber, with more focus on online marketing (Social Media, Websites) and includes overseeing of the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organization’s marketing message.
The applicant is required to work full time, 6 days in week and extra hours as needed.
|Date Posted:||05 Mar 2018||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||20 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Having knowledge and experience of marketing and also, he/ she should have the knowledge of using online marketing tools (Web Content Management Software, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media pages)
• Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
• Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agencies to see them executed.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
• Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
• Develop plans for each member of the dept., to achieve targets either in pre- sales and or in post - sales functions. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team • Manage customer relationships to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
• Ensure fulfillment of customer requirements.
• Carry out training and mentoring of new Staff.
• Receive assignments in the form of objectives towards short and long-term goals and objectives and prepare Action Plans to achieve the same.
• Conduct periodic customer visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Project a positive image of the company through customer and employee contacts.
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to senior management.
• Build the team to promote company’s business goals.
• Meet assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
• Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
• Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
• Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership. Implement performance plans according to company procedure
• Conducting market and customer and customer analysis from time to time
• Writing solicited and unsolicited proposals in a professional level
• Finding new customers and new projects.
• Master/Bachelor in business administration/ marketing or any other relevant field.
• Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
• Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
• Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
• Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
• A team player with a customer-oriented approach
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
The application must comprise of one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV to it. Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail. Please mention the vacancy number in the subject line and note that applications received after the closing date (March 00, 2018) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|ISP Sales & Marketing Executive Officer at MLos||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Visitor at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||27 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||25 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Stark telecom||Multi Cities||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Trainer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Senior Sales & Relationship Officer at Ariana Hewad||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Digital marketing Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive -Kabul at Big Bear Company||Kabul||12 Dec 2018|
|Graphic Designer at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive/ Key Client Sales at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|