Administrative/Operation Officer(811 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Mandate of Ministry of Communication and IT (MCIT) are to Provide high Quality Communication, IT and Postal Services for the Afghan People at Affordable prices. The Ministry has been Actively Advocating for a Positive change in the Society by Connecting the Afghan People to Knowledge and Resources, which will enable them to Improve the quality of their lives. The Afghan Government aims to establish a stable and Democratic Political Environment, rule of law, and a Favorable Regulatory Environment for Business.
The vision of the Ministry of Communication and IT is to transform Afghanistan into technology Information Society.
Priorities of MCIT:
• To deliver the Telecom and IT services to remote areas throughout the country
• To supply high speed internet to the people in Afghanistan
• To design, develop and deploy the technical platform of the National Identity Card (NID) and provide ide technical assistance to the Ministry of Interior (MoI) on the successful implementation of project"
• To extend the fiber optic network in the country
• To replace the existing analogue television (TV) broadcasting systems by digital TV broadcasting systems in the country and tighten regulations for broadcasting companies
• To enhance the capacity of the Afghan government by introducing the concept of e-Government and encourage all the ministries to integrate ICT within their main work
Support to procurement processes including preparation and conduct of RFQs, RFPs, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with government rules;
|Date Posted:||05 Mar 2018||Reference:||MCIT – NTA – 012|
|Closing Date:||16 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of frameworks, policies and procedures across the full range of administrative functions and services;
• Full compliance of administrative activities with government regulations, policies and strategies.
• Assist in purchase of all basic office supplies, stationery etc, maintain stock, inventory record keeping and updating them on timely basis for all assets.
• Receipt of shipments, customs clearance arrangements, preparation of documents arrangements for shipments. Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions, drafting correspondence related to shipments/customs clearance.
• Arrangement of travel and hotel reservations, preparation of travel authorizations.
• Provide administrative Support to projects by processing requests for visas, identity cards and other documents.
• Administrative support to conferences, workshops, retreats, trainings and travels. Take care of day to day assigned activities. Provide administrative support to different projects.
• Extracting, inputting, copying and filing data for various sources. Maintenance of files in Administrative Unit.
• Collection of information on assets management, maintenance of records and files on assets management.
• Preparation of procurement plans and their implementation monitoring; Preparation of Purchase orders and contracts, preparation of Recurring Purchase orders for contracting of services;
• Support to procurement processes including preparation and conduct of RFQs, RFPs, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with government rules;
• Any other task assigned by the management.
• Knowledge and expertise in data analysis and presentation;
• Proven leadership and managerial skills;
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
• Ability to coordinate a team and different stakeholders in a complex work environment.
• Fluency in English, and proficiency in Pashto and Dari.
• Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or public Administration.
• With master’s degree 3 years of experience and with bachelor’s degree 4 years relevant experience is required;
• Relevant professional experience in the field of public administration and financial management.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested of afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a non-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and information technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Revenue Management Advisor to MoMP at Ministry of Mines and Petrol..||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|Teller for Marzar-e-Sharif at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Balkh||25 Jun 2018|
|TechWomen Afghanistan General Manager at TechNation||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|