Administrative /Operation Senior Assistant(503 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Mandate of Ministry of Communication and IT (MCIT) are to Provide high Quality Communication, IT and Postal Services for the Afghan People at Affordable prices. The Ministry has been Actively Advocating for a Positive change in the Society by Connecting the Afghan People to Knowledge and Resources, which will enable them to Improve the quality of their lives. The Afghan Government aims to establish a stable and Democratic Political Environment, rule of law, and a Favorable Regulatory Environment for Business.
The vision of the Ministry of Communication and IT is to transform Afghanistan into technology Information Society.
Priorities of MCIT:
• To deliver the Telecom and IT services to remote areas throughout the country
• To supply high speed internet to the people in Afghanistan
• To design, develop and deploy the technical platform of the National Identity Card (NID) and provide ide technical assistance to the Ministry of Interior (MoI) on the successful implementation of project"
• To extend the fiber optic network in the country
• To replace the existing analogue television (TV) broadcasting systems by digital TV broadcasting systems in the country and tighten regulations for broadcasting companies
• To enhance the capacity of the Afghan government by introducing the concept of e-Government and encourage all the ministries to integrate ICT within their main work
Set up and maintain good communication and information sharing between Chief of Staff Office and the rest of the ministry directorates and external organizations;
|Date Posted:||05 Mar 2018||Reference:||MCIT – NTA – 013|
|Closing Date:||16 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Set up and maintain good communication and information sharing between Chief of Staff Office and the rest of the ministry directorates and external organizations;
• Manage daily administrative operations of the Chief of Staff office and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations;
• Supervise the work of in-house cleaners to ensure that the office is kept clean and pleasant at all times;
• Oversee the management of office supplies and stationery and ensure replenishment;
• Ensure that administrative office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work;
• Provide administrative assistance the Senior Advisor to Minister and Chief of Staff in all daily activities;
• Assist the Chief of Staff Office in arranging of meetings and provision of required administrative supports;
• Assist the Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor Office following the cabinet, HEC, Council Ministers and other assigned tasks and report on regular basis;
• Ensure efficient service provision for meetings by the administrative support staff;
• Any other task assigned by the management.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
• Ability to coordinate a team and different stakeholders in a complex work environment.
• Fluency in English, and proficiency in Pashto and Dari.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, public Administration, Economics, Law or any other related field.
• With bachelor’s degree 2 years related experience is required or 5 years overall experience;
• Knowledge and expertise in data analysis and presentation;
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested of afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a non-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and information technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|Intern (Trials) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Programme Assistant (SC) at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Business Development Manager at Noorzai International Corporation||Kabul||15 Apr 2018|
|Re-Announced, Business Development Manager at Abdulhai Gardezi Constructi..||Kabul||05 Apr 2018|
|دستیار مالی و حسابی at DABS||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|Postal Development Project Manager at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Postal Innovation & Development Technical Spe.. at Ministry of communicat..||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|