Human Resources Specialist(946 Views)
About Ministry of communication and IT
The Mandate of Ministry of Communication and IT (MCIT) are to Provide high Quality Communication, IT and Postal Services for the Afghan People at Affordable prices. The Ministry has been Actively Advocating for a Positive change in the Society by Connecting the Afghan People to Knowledge and Resources, which will enable them to Improve the quality of their lives. The Afghan Government aims to establish a stable and Democratic Political Environment, rule of law, and a Favorable Regulatory Environment for Business.
The vision of the Ministry of Communication and IT is to transform Afghanistan into technology Information Society.
Priorities of MCIT:
• To deliver the Telecom and IT services to remote areas throughout the country
• To supply high speed internet to the people in Afghanistan
• To design, develop and deploy the technical platform of the National Identity Card (NID) and provide ide technical assistance to the Ministry of Interior (MoI) on the successful implementation of project"
• To extend the fiber optic network in the country
• To replace the existing analogue television (TV) broadcasting systems by digital TV broadcasting systems in the country and tighten regulations for broadcasting companies
• To enhance the capacity of the Afghan government by introducing the concept of e-Government and encourage all the ministries to integrate ICT within their main work
The National Human Resources Specialist will be responsible for the smooth running of Human resources management of the projects. He/She will work under the direct supervision of the HR Director with close coordination of the Chief of Staff Office.
|Date Posted:||05 Mar 2018||Reference:||MCIT – NTA – 016|
|Closing Date:||16 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing robust Human Resource Management Policies and Procedures based on MCIT internal polices, and facilitate the timely and comprehensive hosting and reporting on all HR activities.
• Apply fundamental HR methods, principles, and practices of the specialization(s); and standardized analytical and evaluative methods and techniques.
• Assist the HR Directorate in implementing of Government Resources Planning human resources system in the MCIT. Develop new or modified HR work methods, approaches, or procedures for delivering effective HR services.
• Collaborate or lead management in employing change process concepts and techniques by assessing organizational readiness for change, organizational awareness, and leading change initiatives.
• Assist in all recruitment and contract issues, including the introduction and orientation of new staff members to the team, and coordination with Administration personal for new staff set up;
• Take the lead role in developing and co-coordinating the development and systematic delivery of the Staff Training Plan under guidance of project management.
• Contribute to the wellbeing of all staff members as well as good communication and team work, dealing with all staff concerns/queries and provide solutions, in consultation with relevant Managers where relevant.
• Prepare staff training checklist and report to the HR director and top mangement when required.
• Assist the ministry in the recruitment process of new staff, assisting during the test and interview, drafting Personal Action Forms, preparing the proper recruitment documents, following up with status of new recruitments, contracts extension, offer letters etc.
• Draft job announcement, posting of vacancies in websites, distribution of vacancy announcements widely, Receiving/ screening applications; Coordinate all the process to the end.
• Develop and maintain personnel files for the project staff. Brief new staff about HR polices & procedures.
• Supervise and monitoring of all attendance records, absence and vacation leave etc.
• Provide report to Finance section on new recruitment and termination of staff for salary payment.
• Any other task assigned by the management.
• Ability to learn quickly, strong self-training readiness.
• Must be self-starter with excellent demonstrated teamwork skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
• Ability to coordinate a team and different stakeholders in a complex work environment.
• Fluency in English, and proficiency in Pashto and Dari.
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or public Administration.
• With master’s degree 3 years of experience and with bachelor’s degree minimum 5 years of relevant human resources management experience is required;
• Experience with International agencies, WB, USAID and government is preferable;
• Experience in human resource management, including HR management software;
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested of afghan nationals should submit their updated application comprises your CV and a non-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the advertised position.
Human resource directorate
Ministry of communication and information technology.
PLEASE MENTION THE VACANCY NUMBER & NAME OF POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING IN YOUR E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE otherwise the application will not be considered
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW.
Females are highly encouraged to apply.
The vacancy announcement is open only for Afghan national(s) applicants.
|More jobs in this category|
|کارشناس پالیسی وپلان at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||03 Oct 2018|
|Data Entry/Reporting Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Develop..||Herat||27 Sep 2018|
|Senior Business Development Specialist at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||02 Oct 2018|
|Admin/Logistics Assistant, FEFAO at Free and Fair Election Forum of Afgha..||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|
|Labor Market Information Analysis (LMIA) Mana.. at NSDP | MOLSAMD||Kabul||02 Oct 2018|
|Re - مدیر محاسبه مالی at DABS||Kabul||26 Sep 2018|
|Branch Manager at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Capacity Building/Advocacy Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and D..||Herat||25 Sep 2018|
|Regional Manager-Central at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Procurement Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|
|Marketing Associate at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|
|Field Marketing Intern at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||22 Sep 2018|
|Business Mentor at ASARA||Kabul||20 Sep 2018|