Transport Officer for MoMP/ Admin and Service Directorate(549 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Admin & Services Directorate, Transport Officer is responsible for the operations related to the Transport of MoMP, Including arranging vehicle tracking roster for tracking the daily missions of the vehicles and ensure that the entire vehicle are used to the mileage limited.
|Date Posted:||05 Mar 2018||Reference:||MoMP//PSU-Transport Officer|
|Closing Date:||15 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Transportation||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implement schedule and policy changes.
2. Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
3. Monitor operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
4. To arrange vehicle tracking roster for tracking the daily missions of the vehicles and ensure that the entire vehicle are used to the mileage limited
5. Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
6. Direct and coordinate, through subordinates, activities of operations department in order to obtain use of equipment, facilities, and human resources.
7. Direct activities of staff performing repairs and maintenance to equipment, vehicles, and facilities
8. Recommend or authorize capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment or property in order to increase efficiency and services of operations department.
9. Conduct employee training sessions on subjects such as hazardous material handling, employee orientation, quality improvement.
10. Direct procurement processes, including equipment research and testing, vendor contracts, and requisitions approval.
11. And any other tasks assigned by the line manager according to laws and regulations.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
- Having specific skills in the related field.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Prospective Admin Officer should have a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economy, Management, Public Administration and any other related fields.
• At least 4 years’ experience in related field.
• Past work experience with the donors or donor funded projects in the context of Government Line Ministries.
• Good Communication skills (verbal, Written) Dari, Pashto & English.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 15/Mar/ 2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/Transport Officer must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!