Admin Officer for MoMP/Policy Directorate(590 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Line manager, Admin Officer is responsible forthe Functions related to the admin operations of relate department of MoMP, Including Setup meeting schedule and organize meetings on public events, Prepare agenda for the meetings, taking out the minutes of the meetings and day to day administration of the office, including basic accounting responsibilities.
|Date Posted:||05 Mar 2018||Reference:||MoMP/PSU-Admin Officer|
|Closing Date:||15 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Setup meeting schedule and organize meetings on public events
2. Prepare agenda for the meetings
3. taking out the minutes of the meetings
4. Day to day administration of the office, including basic accounting responsibilities.
5. Filling and keeping all records related to the staff and activities organized and updated.
6. Submit request for office stationary and cleaning material and maintain its records.
7. Updating phone tree and phone directory for each month.
8. Prepares time and attendance of operations staff to HR Unit.
9. Maintains official document files related to the Operation team.
10. Providing administrative support to the Operation team.
11. Prepares Procurement Purchase Order for supplies and equipment.
12. Prepares competitive bids tabulation.
13. Maintain proper filling system.
14. Any other task assigned by the supervisor according to laws and regulation.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
- Having specific skills in the related field.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Prospective Admin Officer should have a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economy, Management, Public Administration and any other related fields.
• At least 4 years’ experience in related field.
• Past work experience with the donors or donor funded projects in the context of Government Line Ministries.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 15/Mar/ 2018 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/Admin Officer must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Young Professional Consultant (YPC) at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Driver at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Travel Assistant FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Regional Admin/finance clerk - Herat at NEI (Nutrition and Education Inte..||Herat||31 Mar 2018|
|Regional Manager at CYEEO||Multi Cities||25 Mar 2018|
|Admin/Finance at Sky Carvan Travel||Kabul||01 Apr 2018|
|Deliverables Specialist/Administrative Assist.. at Afghanistan Holding Gr..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|