Network Operation Center Engineer(1552 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
NOC Engineer will analyze the arose issue in the network (system generated issues), perform troubleshooting, communicate with concern department and track issues till resolution. He/she will monitor all the network infrastructure to meet the target KPI in accordance with SLA to ensuring maximum possible service availability and performance. NOC Engineer is required to document the issues, root cause analysis (RCA)and resolutions as per SOPs.
The candidate is required to work shift-wise in the time of evenings, holidays and weekends for shift changes, the candidate need to be available 24/7 throughout the year.
|Date Posted:||07 Mar 2018||Reference:||ACG/HRD/18/25|
|Closing Date:||17 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• 1st level Incident Management and Assurance Support activities
• Provide surveillance and first level support.
• Escalation and Notification of “Network” alarms, outages to relevant parties
• Monitor alarms and performance information to identify faults/alarms or degradation
• Provide initial analysis to localize issues and restore if possible
• Perform Fault Management by coordinating support resources, managing technical escalation to ensure fault is rectified within SLA
• Run of routine job & health checks to determine Network status
• Respond proactively to the customer escalated issues
• Create and update network trouble tickets
• Manage Change Management activity on the networks in real time to ensure all activities comply according to SOPs
• Coordinating & Monitoring planned activities change Requests (CRs) with partner’s/CR implementers from start till end of the activities
• Manage interconnected issues with other carriers
• Escalate complex (outages/issues) to Supervisor/Manager
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly fault report preparation & network activities/health updates.
• Act as Help desk to answer multiple client’s inquiries about network issues.
• Coordinate and facilitate sites access for Corrective maintenance and Preventive maintenance.
• Respond in a timely manner to customer request, proposal and/or emails
• Excellent in MS office, especially in excel and word
• Good oral and written communication skills (Pashto, Dari and English)
• Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures
• Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts/alarms, events or issues
• Ability to address conflict with others constructively
• He should be flexible and creative.
• Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effective
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical, Electronics, or Telecommunication Engineering
• The concerned Bachelor’s degree should be completed from a recognized University
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Respected Applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!