Network Security Officer(758 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First Microfinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer and Corporate Banking. At the same time the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over a 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
This position is senior level position, and his job is to observe and monitors the security of websites, applications, computers, networks and databases. He is tasked with continual observation of the FMFBA’s current information security posture to make recommendations to those involved on how to strengthen it. The Network Security Officer is also tasked with influencing company-wide security standards and procedures based on the prevailing bank policies. In addition, he is tasked with review of any and all IT related solutions to be evaluated for their security posture prior to project approval and the continual follow up to assure that the agreed upon recommendations to strengthen the security posture of these solutions are being.
|Date Posted:||07 Mar 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0032-2018|
|Closing Date:||21 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
• Perform vulnerability and networking scanning assessments.
• Monitor network traffic for unusual activity.
• Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, IPS, NIM.
• Implement network security policies, application security, access control and corporate data safeguards.
• Analyse and establish security requirements for your networks.
• Train employees in security awareness and procedures.
• Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols.
• Planning, coordination and mitigation of all Audit, Penetration testing and Network Vulnerability assessment activities.
• Monitoring, support and maintenance of the Security Information Event Manager and Cisco identity Services Engine.
• Provide technical security advice.
• Monitoring, support and maintenance of Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention security controls.
• Development and maintenance of all network security related documents (i.e. Architecture diagrams, Security Solution Matrix, etc.).
• Perform other duties, as assigned, which fall within scope of responsibility.
EDUCATION: A widely recognized degree in computer science. will highly prefer to have one few of Security+, ECSA CISSP, CISM or any other industry standard certificate in IT security or Network Security.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 5 years’ experience in handling security of big company or organization.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, IT
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 21th March 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Branch Manager-Faizabad at FINCA Afghanistan||Badakhshan||06 Apr 2018|
|Teller Dehmazang Branch at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Cheif Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||14 Apr 2018|
|Credit & Marketing Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Nimruz||25 Mar 2018|
|Compliance Officer at FMFB||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Chief Finance Officer (CFO) at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|IT Western Union Assistant position for Helma.. at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Helmand||19 Mar 2018|
|Network Administrator at FMFB||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Credit Administration Manager at FMFB||Kabul||19 Mar 2018|
|Credit Supervisor at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Credit and Risk Analyst at Arian Bank||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Member of Audit Committee at Arian Bank||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|