Network Administrator(974 Views)
-These are exciting times for the First Microfinance Bank (the FMFB-A). Started in 2004 as a regulated bank with a focus on Micro Finance, the Bank is now expanding into Consumer and Corporate Banking. At the same time the bank is heavily investing in supporting technologies to make our strategy happen. We are a bank in transformation on all fronts!
Over a 1,000 employees serve & delight our customers and commit their time & talent to help the FMFB-A become the best bank in Afghanistan. Now we’re looking for your talent.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining functional and secure networks and managing team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users.
|Date Posted:||07 Mar 2018||Reference:||FMFB-HR-0033-2018|
|Closing Date:||21 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN, Firewalls, Load Balancers, VPN, quality of service).
• Monitor network performance and integrity.
• Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness.
• Create, oversee and test security measures.
• Maintain complete technical documentation, and manuals.
• Implementation of IT operation and security Policies.
• Penetration points implementation.
• Prepare strategic hardware solutions and determine the benefits and costs of competing products.
• Provide subject matter expertise in security capabilities; recommend solutions to improve secure network infrastructure as well as enhance client/employee connectivity and the banks overall security.
• Prepare and manage FMFB-A Networks devices for secure inbound and outbound traffic flows; manage security NAC, Firepower, and application rules and parameters.
• Manage staff, including performance, training, time and attendance and employee development.
• Solid background in network administration and architecture.
• Familiarity with access control models and network security detail oriented.
• Administration of Network devices, protocols and application such Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Firewalls, IPS, SNMP, ARP, F5 and GTM, VPN, IPSEC, Port security, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Switching.
• Time Management Skills
• Self-motivated. Works with minimal supervision.
• Consults with Team members and management as needed to complete assigned responsibilities.
• Establishes and maintains effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally.
• Strong business focus with demonstrated ability to act in partnership with management teams.
• Proven leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees.
• Fast-paced and deadline sensitive.
EDUCATION: A widely recognized degree in computer science.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 5 years’ experience in Network management of an organization with 20 plus offices/branches.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, IT
If you meet the above requirements we are encouraging you to apply for the job, please send us your resume via email no later than 21th March 2018. Please make sure that your email includes the vacancy number as subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Balkh||03 Apr 2018|
|IT Support Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||04 Apr 2018|
|Branch Manager-Faizabad at FINCA Afghanistan||Badakhshan||06 Apr 2018|
|Cheif Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||14 Apr 2018|
|Credit & Marketing Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Nimruz||25 Mar 2018|
|Compliance Officer at FMFB||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|