Journalism Trainer(1167 Views)
About Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan
Nai Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan is an Afghan media development NGO based in Kabul.
Nai was launched in June 2004 and is registered and recognized by the Ministry of Economics of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Nai is also a full member of Internews International (www.internews.tv), an association uniting thirty-one autonomous non-profit organizations working for the development of independent, pluralistic and open media worldwide.
The Journalism Trainer will Essential Journalism , Investigative , Citizen Journalim , Journalism ethical issues , preparing of training manual , train Journalism on how to handle talk shows the phone in program.
|Date Posted:||07 Mar 2018||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||25 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Train Essential Journalism.
• Train Investigate Journalism.
• Train Citizen Journalism.
• Train Video Journalism.
• Train journalism on journalism ethical issues.
• Prepare a training manual to be used for further training beyond the project cycle.
• Train journalism on how to handle talk shows the phone in program.
• Be flexible with any condition and method of the training.
• Perform miscellaneous job related duties as may be assigned.
• Monitoring of Journalism classes.
• Feedback from Journalism classes.
• • Train journalism’s basic radio reporting skills both at the training center and in radio station in the regions.
Good communication skills
• Good presentation skills.
Be in possession of university degree in either journalism.
At least three years of practical experience in a media outlet.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dari and Pashto.
Knowledge of computers application in word. Windows and use of internet.
Ability on interact with individuals and department on various training activities.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship.
Afghanistan - Nangarhar: Jalalabad
Bachelors Degree, Media
application : A full hard copies of your CV and cover letter are to be completed in english and sent to HR Department on the following Address: Darullaman Main Road , Sharkat bus station , second street of Karte Sai , House # 89 , Kabul Afghanistan or send soft copies of your CV and Covering letter to bellow email.
Please indicate in your email subject the title of position , duty station and attach your CV and cover letter , please do not attach your certification in email.
only those condidates will be called for interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned position
|More jobs in this category|
|Pashto Presenter (Female) at MOBY Group||Kabul||13 Oct 2018|