Manager - EBU Business Solutions Marketing(562 Views)
About MTN Afghanistan
MTN Afghanistan is the subsidiary company of MTN Group operating in 22 countries with a subscriber base of over 200 Millions. MTN provides GSM services in Afghanistan. We are looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position(s).
EBU Business Solutions Marketing manager position is a very challenging marketing role within the organization. Individual in this position is responsible to manage and lead ICT & Business Solutions department and achieve annual targets and KPIs.
|Date Posted:||07 Mar 2018||Reference:||MTNA HR 2018 - 03|
|Closing Date:||16 Apr 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong solid understands of communication needs of the small-to-medium and large business customers and designs ICT and business solutions that meet this segment market needs.
- Responsible for achieving the monthly & annual corporate segment business solutions targets – Revenue & number of customers.
- Designs, develops products propositioning and initial business case.
- Ensure new products designs are in line with Enterprise Business Unit strategy and objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate existing products performance on an on-going basis.
- Develop a mechanism for proactively identifying product related queries.
- Ensure prompt resolution of identified product related issues.
- Prepare and generate relevant reports on EBU related products and their performance.
- Provide information FAQs to guide sales & customer care teams for the use of new products and services.
- Design product launch, post launch process & complaint handling process
- Monitor and track the competition offering and market dynamics and communicate product and marketing changes to line manager with proposed reaction.
- Maintain monthly reports and dashboards and participate in monthly and quarterly business reviews as well as in the annual product planning process
- Work & coordinate with relevant departments like EBU sales, technology, finance, marketing communication & PMO
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team – especially in complex and ambiguous work environments.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities.
- Can adapt and operate within a high-performance culture.
- Ability to build a business case and financial impact for each proposed product.
- Informative with a high level of verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment & exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, creative & self motivated.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred (Business-related field or telecom engineering).
- Relevant work experience in ICT and business solutions products including but not limited to Microwave links, M2M, Bulk Messaging solution, PABX, Cloud and managed solutions such as backup and disaster recovery, Cloud ERP, Hosted MS Exchange etc.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by March 16, 2018.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Officer at Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Sales Officer at Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Chief Marketing & Business Development Office.. at Exchangerzone||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Sales Supervisor - مدیر فروشات at Pamircyclet group of companie..||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Senior Marketing Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Production and Sales Manager (Re-advertised) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Big Bear Company||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|Sales and Marketing officer at Afghan Cyber ISP and ICT Company||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|Telesales Officer at Elite Capital Investment||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Sales Manager at Insta Telecom||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Sales Officer at Yama Ramin Media Production||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|