Projects Officer(655 Views)
About Hawk Vision
Hawk Vision ISO 2015 Certified Consultancy and Construction firm established in 2011 by a group of highly dedicated and experienced professionals with many years of expertise in working with the international donors, UN agencies, USAID and non-governmental organizations, the Afghan government, civil society and the private sector. Hawk Vision is a limited liability company (LLC) registered with the Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) under license number D-41796.
A Projects Officer provides essential support to a project, working with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success. Projects Officer works in almost every project and anywhere that projects are undertaken. Exact responsibilities will vary by project and donor, but the key component of a Projects Officer roles include administrative and technological skills. Project Officers answer directly to a Project Manager, Operations Manager, and CEO.
|Date Posted:||07 Mar 2018||Reference:||HV-006/18|
|Closing Date:||22 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Being so closely involved in the project, the Project Officer is relied upon to identify any potential issues or risks that could effect the progression of the project.
• Projects Officer closely watches the project schedule, monitoring deadlines for each project task.
• Projects Officer check regularly that every deadline is still possible, and report any potential delays to the Project Manager.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Maintains Project’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Assist project manager in preparing project interim, project progress and project completion reports.
• Assist project manager with development and implementation of project related strategies.
• Strong written and verbal Pashto, Dari and English language communication skills are required,
• Ability to work with database applications
• Knowledge of project funding procedures and guidelines
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills are required,
• Ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and under a tight time schedule,
• Ability to work as a team member or independent worker,
• Ability to solve the problems arising during project implantation in the field,
• A University Degree, preferably, Business Administration Required.
• At least 4 years working experience as Project Officer required.
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, power points and etc...),
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Technical
Interested candidates should submit their CV and a cover letter by email to the heading of the email must read Projects Officer or the email application will not be considered.
Candidates should submit a covering letter which clearly sets out how they meet the required skills and competencies, only shortlisted candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Hawk Vision does not discriminate in employment on the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, membership in employment organization, or other non-merit factors.
|More jobs in this category|
|Decor Manager at MOBY Group||Kabul||28 Mar 2018|
|Plumber at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||19 Mar 2018|
|Application Administrator at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Backfill CMS Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|CMS Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|