Panj Amu Project is an irrigation and natural resources management project which is designed and prepared under the context of National Natural Resources Management Strategy (N-NRMS 2017-2021).
This project, funded by Asian Development Bank & EU, which will be implemented by Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL). The project is designed to finance rehabilitation and upgrading (R&U) of existing and development of new irrigation and water resources infrastructure, watershed management and establishment of IAs and its capacity building in 5 province in Panj Amu River Basin (Bamyan, Baghlan, Kunduz, Takhar and Badakhshan).
The incumbent will be based within Project Management Office (PMO) & Project Implementation Office (PIOs) in Kabul, Baghlan, Kunduz, Takhar, Badakhshan & Bamiyan Provinces.
|Date Posted:||07 Mar 2018||Reference:||Panj-Amu/MAIL/2018/V-011|
|Closing Date:||17 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||7||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Drive office vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel. Delivery and collect mail, documents and other items.
2. Meet official personnel at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as required.
3. Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
4. Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
5. Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
6. Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are considered in case of emergency.
7. Perform other relevant duties as required.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. 12th class graduate and must have valid Afghan driving license.
2. at least 3-5 years driving work experience is required and skills in minor vehicle repair and having knowledge of first aids are an advantage.
3. knowledge of driving rules and regulations
4. working knowledge of English is required
5. fluency in Dari and Pashto is required
6. Ability to operate mobile telephones and handheld radios
7. Must having driving license.
Afghanistan - Badakhshan
High School, Administrative
HR Department, Panj-Amu River Basin Sector Project
Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock,
Address: Kabul University Road, Kabul, Afghanistan
No resume will be taken under consideration without having a cover letter.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Young Professional Consultant (YPC) at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Driver at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Travel Assistant FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Regional Admin/finance clerk - Herat at NEI (Nutrition and Education Inte..||Herat||31 Mar 2018|
|Regional Manager at CYEEO||Multi Cities||25 Mar 2018|
|Admin/Finance at Sky Carvan Travel||Kabul||01 Apr 2018|
|Deliverables Specialist/Administrative Assist.. at Afghanistan Holding Gr..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|