Proposal Writer(1159 Views)
About National Group of Companies
National Group of Companies – is an Afghan group of companies providing services such as Event Management, Marketing, and Logistics & Exhibition in Afghanistan.
Prepare proposal packages (Technical & Price volumes) for NGC, company registration and follow up with business providers, responding to business queries.
|Date Posted:||10 Mar 2018||Reference:||VA# 18-4|
|Closing Date:||20 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare proposal packages (Technical & Price volumes) for NGC projects
and shall have excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately are essential
• The Proposal Writer will work directly with and under the direction of company CEO and will be responsible for providing proposal writing and report writing support.
• Prepare project proposal in response to the RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, ITBs, IFBs, and Expression of Interests.
• Prepare both financial and technical proposals.
• Technical assessment of solicitations Analyze and develop concept notes for Projects.
• Develop project document, reports and any other papers
• Search market regularly for potential opportunities
• Conduct meeting site visits and pre bid conferences with clients
• Registration of company and response to solicitations with/from with market business providers like all USAID partners, ISAF, United Nations, US Military and others.
• Providing daily report on progress and achievements.
• Web based marketing – posting Ads in social media
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Other responsibilities given by the CEO based on the requirements
• Project Management knowledge is preferred.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
• Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Management, marketing etc.;
• Excellent research skills;
• Outstanding organizational abilities;
The more experience as proposal writer, the more preference the candidate will receive.
• Must have Bachelor degree in Business Administration (BBA) at least.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
The interested candidates can apply electronically through the below mentioned email address please mention the title of the position with the vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for an interview,
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
|More jobs in this category|
|(معاون تحویلدار (ننگرهار at DABS||Nangarhar||31 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس امور تنظیمی at National Medicine and Healthcare ..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس آګاهی عامه at National Medicine and Healthcare Pr..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|کارشناس تعین قیمت ها at National Medicine and Healthcare..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Provincial Coordinator (Balkh) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Balkh||25 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیریت تحویخانه (.. at DABS||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Engineering, Construction and manufacturing||Kabul||09 Nov 2018|
|Outreach Coordinator/ Herat at Ministry of Public Health||Herat||23 Oct 2018|
|صفا کارسب ستیشن امارات at DABS||Kabul||22 Oct 2018|
|Liaison Officer at Abram Global Group of Companies||Kabul||24 Oct 2018|