Junior Officer Compliance (Monitoring & Evaluation)(922 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
This position is held to supervise the conducting transaction monitoring and investigation suspicious activity and transactions (Transaction Monitoring and Investigation Team) in line with AML&CFT; Laws, Regulation bank FCC Policy and compliance SOP.
|Date Posted:||10 Mar 2018||Reference:||HR 02/03/2018|
|Closing Date:||16 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reviewing detections and alerts generated by the automated transaction monitoring software (Transaction Monitoring Solution).
• Determining whether a detection is false positive or real violation, further investigating the real violated detections.
• Ensure to input the suspicious reports, received from branches or departments as manual cases into the software (Transaction Monitoring Solution).
• Prepare STR/SAR reports to FinTRACA, After discuss the case with MIU TL.
• Submitting list of STR/SAR reported customers to KYC unit and GBM for Re-Risk Rating and updating their KYCs purpose.
• Responsible for checking the supporting documents or huge amounts deposit in private accounts and in case of need take the advice of MIU TL.
• Strict follow up the cases with related department/branches to collect the required data and documents and take required dissuasion based MIU TL advice.
• Preparing Monthly MIS report and submitting it to the MIU Team Leader & Filing related documents of the unit.
• Any other task or responsibility will assign by team leader.
o Computer Knowledge & Software Knowledge
o Investigation & Monitoring
o Excellent Communication in English, Dari, Pashto
o Bachelor or higher degree on Law studies ( LLB )
• Specialized knowledge:
o General Banking Knowledge
o Sanction Controlling
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to the mentioned email ID, or submit hardcopy at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Shahabudin Watt, Haji Yaqoob Square, Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:00am to 04:00pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Audit Officer at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||02 Jun 2018|
|عضو دیزاینر at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||03 Jun 2018|
|SME Credit Analyst at FMFB||Kabul||04 Jun 2018|
|Phone Banking Officer at FMFB||Kabul||04 Jun 2018|
|Investment Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||30 May 2018|
|Chief Compliance Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||26 May 2018|
|Customer Service Representative at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|Credit Administration Manager at FMFB||Kabul||27 May 2018|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Bamian||27 May 2018|
|General Manager Investment at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||25 May 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|