Money Counter(1092 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
- Counting of physical cash
- Carrying of physical cash
|Date Posted:||11 Mar 2018||Reference:||HR 04/03/2018|
|Closing Date:||17 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Counts the physical cash notes and signs the bundles for completeness and accuracy
- Checks the banknotes received on validity and usefulness.
- Carries physical cash to/from Da Afghanistan Bank and/or AIB’s branches.
- Assist cashiers in urgency cases with receiving or withdrawal of cash by the clients.
- Any other duties as required by the job.
• High School graduate
• Fluent in Dari and Pushto and English.
• Ability to work in a team
• Good interpersonal skills
• Understand of computer programs especially MS office.
• Basic understanding of banking.
Afghanistan - Kunduz
How to apply:
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to the given email address . Or submit hardcopy of application and CV at:
Maiwand Exchange Market, Khan Abad Port Street, Main Square Kunduz Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 793 44 49 99
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:30am to 04:30pm)
(Thursdays – 8:30am to 1:30pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for assessment and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Herat||30 Sep 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|