Human Resources Assistant(1034 Views)
About TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN
Turquoise Mountain is a non-profit, non-governmental organization specializing in urban regeneration, business development, and education in traditional arts and architecture. We seek to provide jobs, skills, and a renewed sense of national pride to Afghan men and women. Since 2006 Turquoise Mountain has cleared 35,000 cubic meters of rubbish from the streets, restored 112 historic and community buildings, created a primary school and a clinic, and installed water, electricity and sanitation through the historic traditional craft neighborhood of Murad Khani in the old city of Kabul. It has created the internationally-accredited Institute for Afghan Arts & Architecture, training the next generation of craftsmen and women in woodwork, jewelry and gem cutting, calligraphy and miniature painting, and ceramics. Finally, it has sold over US$ 5,000,000 of Afghan artisan products internationally.
|Date Posted:||12 Mar 2018||Reference:||0318-01|
|Closing Date:||25 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide assistance in recruitment process as per the guidelines and work closely to facilitate in filling the vacant positions:
o Posting of vacant job adverts on different websites for national and international staff hiring.
o Screening CVs of potential candidates and maintain the recruitment tracking sheet up to date.
o Arranging interviews for the vacant position(s).
o Assist with background reference check process i.e. prior employment references, educational transcripts and degrees etc. in line with the approved HR policies and procedures.
• Assist in conducting employee on-boarding process including preparation offer letters, presenting orientation program and ensuring all new hire paperwork are completed in a timely manner and filed appropriately.
• Provide support in preparing Contracts of Employment for National and International staff and keep track of renewal and end of contracts.
• Track and monitor daily attendance of the staff and maintain the leave accordingly.
• Collect staff overtimes and reconcile them with monthly attendances before entering to the payroll.
• Report the newly hired and separated staff to the payroll section with required data.
• Keep track of staff probationary completion dates and bring the issue to the attention of the supervisors to appraise their staff performance during their probationary periods.
• Participate in annual performance appraisal exercise for all staff.
• Ensure all HR reports are received on monthly basis such as verified payrolls, leave forms, attendances etc.
• Facilitate issuance and updating of ID cards to all staff.
• Assist HR Officer in preparing and conducting trainings, workshops, seminars and other orientation programs that are being developed.
• Maintain employee HRIS/Database, HR documentation and personal file management.
• Assist in preparing HR reports as required by internal management and external stakeholders.
• Provide support in the process of separation/termination as per the policy & guidelines and make sure all formalities and related documents are completed before exit of departing staff.
• Perform any other HR related tasks assigned by Supervisor or designated person.
A good computer skill, MS Office programs, MS Access is preferable.
Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and orientation skills.
Tactful, well disciplined, punctual and smart worker.
Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university in Business Administration or any other related field.
Minimum two years of relevant experience in Human Resources with reputable organization.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Candidates should submit their covering letter and C.V. by no later than 25 March, 2018. In the subject line of the e-mail, please mention – HR Assistant + last name.
Kindly combine covering letter and C.V. as one pdf document and avoid sending us certificates and other heavy sized documents.
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Manager at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Senior Admin & HR Officer at PLACED/MoLSAMD||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|Human Resources Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|