ADMIN/FINANCE ASSISTANT(1168 Views)
DAI is implementing the USAID funded program Promote: Women in the Economy (WIE) throughout Afghanistan. The objective of this project is to enable Afghan women to increase their participation in the mainstream, formal economy by securing employment with advancement potential and by helping women-owned businesses or businesses that employ women to grow.
The Admin/Finance Assistant is responsible for the financial, clerical and administrative tasks in their assigned Regional Service Center. S/he will handle petty cash disbursements, advances, and maintain accurate records of payments and replenishments. S/he will provide assistance to the regional team to maintain daily office functions.
|Date Posted:||12 Mar 2018||Reference:||DAI/WIE|
|Closing Date:||18 Mar 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
OBJECTIVE AND DUTIES:
• Handles daily financial, clerical, and administrative duties
• Coordinates logistical support
• Monitors office equipment and supplies
• Handles petty cash disbursements and reporting
• Ensure that proper approval signatures are obtained and that both parties: Payer and Receiver verify the cash amount of the transaction.
• Accurately record petty cash transactions and report disbursements weekly to Finance Manager in Kabul.
• Handles routine administrative tasks, to include calls, mail, and electronic communications and routing messages and information to appropriate individuals.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience or overall 5 years of experience.
• At least one year of administrative experience, preferably with an international organization.
• Previous experience with financial duties, including handling of petty cash.
• Fluent in Dari/Pashto with strong English Language skills.
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
To apply: Please send your CV & Covering letter to below email address and include Admin/Finance Assistant in the subject line of the application
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Financial Management Specialist at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|Financial Analyst at MOBY Group||Kabul||19 Jun 2018|
|Finance Officer at FHI360/GOLDOZI||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|Resident Advisor Pashtany Bank (PB) at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Resident Advisor New Kabul Bank (NKB) at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||26 Jun 2018|
|Supervisory Financial Analyst FSN-12 (Single .. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Jun 2018|
|Internal Audit Director at AFTEL||Kabul||25 Jun 2018|
|Operation Officer at Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (..||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|Finance Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||11 Jul 2018|
|Finance Expert for MoMP/PSU at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||23 Jun 2018|
|Senior Administration and Finance Officer at AISS||Kabul||30 Jun 2018|
|TDFکارمند امور بانکی at ATRA||Kabul||29 Jun 2018|
|Financial Specialist FSN-10 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|Audit Manager at Afghan Green Gate Co||Kabul||22 Jun 2018|
|Billing Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||21 Jun 2018|
|Finance Officer at Malika and Refa Solution||Kabul||20 Jun 2018|
|Financial Accountant at Smart Telecom Co, Ltd||Kabul||02 Jul 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|